About Millee & Warning(Pls Read)

Posted: 18 years ago

This post is for those people who have started watching Millee just now or for those who doesnt even have idea about the show

ABOUT THE SHOW:-

Miilee is the story of a young orphan girl, living in a convent in Shimla. Living amongst the nuns, young Miilee leads a very simple and carefree life loved and adored by all around her, she often gets off with little impishness that irritates the mother superior in the convent. Yet, she is so adorable that everybody who gets to know her grows fond of her.

Miilee has a very intriguing personality. She can be a complete tomboy, is an incorrigible prankster who has several friends, a game of soccer never ceases to excite her. On the other hand, there is this extremely nave, sensitive and caring girl who is so different from the brash tomboy!

Life is so comforting and happy until Miilee's greatest fears come true. She is asked to leave the convent on turning eighteen. Her life takes the most unexpected turn as she sets foot into the Rastogi household headed by the rich industrialist Vishal Rastogi. Miilee is brought in as a companion to the old and irritable grandmother who has lived as a recluse since many years.

Miilee is like a breath of fresh air in the Rastogi household where she adds colours and cheers up the otherwise mundane life of the family members. There is never a dull moment with Miilee around in the Rastogi household until a shocking truth from the past is revealed...

Miilee is produced by Vinta Nanda and written and directed by Raman Kumar who is making a comeback to the world of television, years after their path-breaking serial Tara that brought a revolution in the world of Indian soaps.

The cast of Miilee is also a storehouse of talent. Miilee played by Mona Vasu is a fresh new face on Indian television. Actor Ajay Gehi of Maqbool and Kingfisher fame makes a debut on TV. Other popular cast includes Kiran Kumar, Sushma Seth, Asif Shaikh, Mahru Shaikh and many more.

Source: indya.com

I am very excited to announce that our section is increasing in pages and is getting popular day by day, with new members coming in. So a big round of applause to all of us👏.But very often I see the topics/posts being repeated. So here are some guidelines 

1. Ensure that the article / photo has not been shared already, and each pic should be posted in pic. gallery as well and then make a speperate post for comments!

2.Don't post links to other sites. You can't use PM either.

3. Please don't post any comments on the sticky updates and photo gallery as it hinders the continuity

4. The updaters are doing a great job by providing us with great written and video updates. I request all the members to be patient as the updates will be posted in the evening or by next day morning.

5. please don't use unappropriate language in your posts, such posts will be deleated.

6. Please don't use caps lock, such post will be trashed after one warning.

Please feel free to give ur suggestions also and cooperate.

Thanks and Regards

Moderator (IF Team)

Edited by DeepAnBH - 18 years ago
thanx for the post anju even though i hav been watching miilee since june and i know the story

red thank you so much.....

😊
hey...im from the uk and would like to know whats happning in future episodes of millee...i just found out rahul marries neena! ive just seen a pic of milee in bridal clothes on ur forum..whats up with that?
well techinally rahul hasnt married neena yet, but will in i guess a few weeks
thanko! 😳

God Bless You...!!

Luuuub Youuuu...🤗

YummY 😳
fank u isaw it from the starting but i am saying fanx from there side who didn't see it from the starting 👏
COOOOOOOOOOL MAN.................
hey all, i had a little confusion. is rahul mili's step brother? i mean from when i have started watching the series which is not long, i've noticed that mili's mom parvati had something to do with vishal rastogi, so was getting a little bit confused there..hope somebody here clarifies my doubt
well ill explain it 2 u...........
so b4 vishal waz married he n parviti ( miilees mom) ka chakar chaal rah tha, k. so after wards they had a kid 9 miilee)
but then parviti dies... 😭 n vishal leaves miilee in convent 😡. then afterwards vishal marries kamini n bla bla bla bla

hope that helps ya 😛