Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 years ago
PART-1....Garv is a guy who has a dream girl in life.he has not seen her.but he was waiting 2 see her. he was close 2 his bhabhi Tashu:i'm sure that 1 day i'll meet her. tashu supports him:its gud 2 hav dreams.best of luck. garv smiles:thanks bhabhi. unexpectedly an accident tkes place & garv's brother aryaman dies. every1 becoes moody.garv was in a stage that he cud'nt even dream. months passed.every1 decides 2 make garv marry tashu. garv & tashu were shocked. garv shouts:no..i can't marry bhabhi.i can't see her as my wife.she'll be always my respectful bhabhi. tashu sheds tears.she becomes happy.but their family members keep on forcing them 4 the marriage. both garv & tashu become really upset. tashu thinks:poor garv.bcoz of me his sweet dreams r breaking..tashu cries.
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
nice opening πŸ‘ please contiue soon...... πŸ˜‰
jasminerahul thumbnail
PART-2.....Tashu seemed 2 be missing.every1 becomes upset.garv finds a letter in his diary. garv:oh...its written by tashu bhabhi. he reads it:garv..i don't want 2 break ur dreams.i don't want u 2be sad bcoz of me.i don't want 2 hurt u.so i'm going...plz don't follow me.but plz look after my child. garv sweats.he goes seaching 4 tashu.but fails. he was tired & sleepy.the 2yr ld child of tashu cumes & holds his hand.garv gets upset about the child. he gets touched by the innocent smile of the child.he smiles at her with pity. he:i'm leaving my dreams 4 u.2dy onwards u r my child. he hugs the child. her name is kajal. 2 yrs passed. she cumes running 2wards garv:papa....garv:what my darling daughter? kajal:i want 2 put kajal.plz put it 4 me.. garv:why not? he does so. garv:u look so pretty 2day.2day is ur 1st day at school.u'll be the beauty of the chool. kajal:really? garv:yes..kajal smiles. garv:so cute..he remembers tasu & aryaman pampering her when she was small. garv's eyes got filled up with tears. kajal:papa,why r u crying? garv:nothing beti..garv carries her in his arms 2 the school.he tickles her.kajal & garv laugh.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
very nice..touchy and emotional
Piku_S thumbnail
very emtional and wonderful πŸ‘ πŸ‘ please contiue soon 😳
when will kumud and garv meet?
sweets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
damn sweet...waiting for the next part. post it soon pls.
jasminerahul thumbnail
Part-3....Kajal was very happy 2 see the kids around her. garv:did u like ur school? kajal:the school building is very nice.. garv smiles:u'll like the atmosphere also. kajal:papa,how is the shool life?is it jolly? garv:ofcourse beti..kajal:how was ur school life? garv laughs. he thinks about his naughty shcool days.he feels funny. G:my school days were extremely funny...K:will mine be so? G:no doubt..he carries her 2 the class.after seating her there ,he kisses her:papa will cum 2 pick u up after the class.bye....kajal cud'nt react. when garv goes,kajal's eyes get filled up with tears.she loses her control & cries.all the kids were looking at her. suddenly sum1 cumes & wipes her tears. " don't cry baby...smile..u'll become really pretty"kajal looks at that person.she saw the smiling face of that person.WHO WILL BE THAT PERSON?
Serial_Addict thumbnail
KUMUD! Well, atleast I hope.....Great fan fic, continue soon! 😊 πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ
Piku_S thumbnail
i also think it will be kumud.
great job please contiue soon. πŸ‘ πŸ˜†
Angelic_J thumbnail
Hey great job buddy πŸ‘ PLZ continue soon πŸ˜ƒ