Waar Parriwar

Waar Pariwar Helpdesk/Suggestions/Comment

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

Welcome to Waar Parriwar Section ~

If you ever need help or are too shy to post anything here, feel free to pm one of us.

There are usually questions about Waar Parriwar and instead of creating new topics, you can post them here.

There are also many topics about video/written updates, please know they will be posted ASAP, but if you still have questions regarding them, feel free to post them here and not create new topics.

If you have any suggestions to make this section any better, also feel free to post them here.

Post taken by dmg forum!😊

Edited by sanober88 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hi sanober..thanks for your mail..my question is what do they mean by gharana....i can understand if some singer says he got the art of singing as virasat or his ancestors sang well...but some pariwars here in the show are this generation singers i feel...or are they all genuine gharana folks...what do you say?
quee_85@yahoo.c thumbnail
plz koi mujhe waar pariwar ka title song kahape milegi bata sakte hai.mera matlab iska audio and video song main kahase dwl karungi plz help me.thanyou....
piya_271 thumbnail
Hi, i jus wanted 2 know how long this show is going 2 air 4? And when is indian idol 4 starting?
kiti_g thumbnail
hi sanober ... wanted to know when is the repeat telecase aired in India?
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kiti_g

hi sanober ... wanted to know when is the repeat telecase aired in India?

Dunno abt India but here in US it is repeated 1:30 PM  PST so would not that be 2:30Am IST ?

Edited by Dabulls23 - 15 years ago
amukta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Est it is aired at 4.30 pm
surveen_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ok i have one question!!!

what happend to JATIN AND LALIT????????

i mean in yesturdays episode Urmila said, why and wht happend between jatin and lalit... and jatin said... i dont have anything.. i want u to milana us two brothers..

but Koi mujhe bataye ga.. what happend between Jatin ji and Lalit ji 😕 😕 😕
shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surveen_kapoor

Ok i have one question!!!

what happend to JATIN AND LALIT????????

i mean in yesturdays episode Urmila said, why and wht happend between jatin and lalit... and jatin said... i dont have anything.. i want u to milana us two brothers..

but Koi mujhe bataye ga.. what happend between Jatin ji and Lalit ji 😕 😕 😕

Maybe this will help you

Jatin-Lalit to split?
24th Sept 2005  20.16 IST
By Agencies  

Ironical as it may sound, but it was only recently that BBC Asian Network voted the music of Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge as the number one sound track of all time and now there is news about its composers' (and brothers) Jatin-Lalit deciding to work separately from now on.

Jatin had earlier started composing with another of his brothers Mandhir, but due to lack of coordination he went ahead and joined hands with Lalit and the rest is history.

type=text/javascript> src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ad s.js" type=text/javascript>
language=javascript src="http://media.fastclick.net/w/get.media?sid=18489&m= 6&tp=8&d=j&t=n"> type=text/javascript> src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ad s.js" type=text/javascript>

Unfortunately, despite the blockbuster successes of 'Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge', Kuch Kuch Hota Hai , Mohabbatein and Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham and the big successes of 'Khiladi' , 'Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander' , Chalte Chalte to name a few , the awards eluded them as they were not adept at the art of lobbying .

Sources are that while the duo are not talking about it, the fact is they have gone their separate ways. Many reasons are being given for the split – the main being financial matters.

Reportedly , Jatin has also started his own studio 'Geet Audio Craft' . The venture belongs solely to him .

Another reason is that the long period of failure before and after their last big success Hum Tum resulted in tension between them due to which the big banners kept away .

However, Jatin and Lalit have decided to honour their prior commitments and work together for the projects that they have already signed , prior to the above development.

tina_sre thumbnail
Hi, can u plez. tel me what song and from which movie it was that Mahipal from Rathod famaly sang on Vijayata's request for which Adesh had complimented him saying that this is the voice of Cinema