if you had 1 million...............

Posted: 19 years ago
If you had one million dollars what would u spend it on????????

First one question are you distributing one million dollar? 😳

Just kidding 😆

Ok what If I had it. Then i would actually invest it rather then spend it. I would invest it in such a way that it would generate profit for me and then i would spend that profit.

So this would keep my principle amount intact and slowly and steadly i would be able to buy luxurious things or even donate money.

Jammy.

Good topic princess...Well if had 1 million...It would go in the hospital coz after seeing It i would get heart attack!!Just kidding...If i had this much money i would love 2 buy my own personal plane...

If I had a million Bucks...the CCRA would try to tax half my winnings...😆

But, I'm really not sure what I would do with such a huge sum.

ummmm..............i'll have to think

Well I would settle in my home town and not worry about struggling for the rest of the life. Would invest, donate a portion and spend a bit (have to be satisfied you see) and save some in the bank....

and not to forget...i would be happy because I would be know living close to all my near and dear.....

Edited by smisha - 19 years ago

Jammy, nice try, but tough luck😆.

Nandiinii u r just too funny😆

First donate to god by making a temple!
then.................

I would join vijay for cyberax, and make IF the no.1........ 😉😉
then party with all IF member, send them plane tickets, to come to visit mumbai, and party together!!😉
then bye my new pc, clothes, mobiles, sports bike, invest in something, keep in bank,save for my future, go for holiday, eat the world best food.... , improve india by taking care of the poor, make a good hotel which give poor people frree food, give poor people jobs in my hotels, malls, temples, cybercafes, shops,... , then bye new car, then ...il stop??????

kya karo the money is not finishing!!😆
well i will not spend it on anyone not even my family but only on myself like buy stuff for myself and not even give 1 penny to anyone
well i would buy a house by a beach to get a beautiful view and if i have any of that left i would try to help tsunami victims