Harbhajan Mann - Nazran Miliyan

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey guys

Just wanted to share Harbhajan Mann's brand new video "Chabarey Charkey" from his new album "Nazran Miliyan" produced by Sukshinder Shinda :)))) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPgsjcJJDAI

hey thankxx for sharin.... very nice song 😳
hey thanks for the song... its good but nothing speical i dont think apart from the half point.. when the beats changes.. but yea u can tell its shinda from when it starts 😆 harbhajan was dowm wolverhampton on sunday... heard the show was okie ish... nothing to special... he needs to stop his film music man an make some good production album based... cant wait for the finished album. 😛
the song is not that khaas but i like it!
thx jazzy! 😃
i think d whole album is great...........d video is js icin on d cake
tfs jazzy..but i agree theres nuthing to make me crazy over 😆
best bit in the songs O mere supne de vich rehndi menu neend zaara na pendi 😳 love the music when that bit starts... but thats about it... im sure SHindaaaaaaa has something up.. i mean i liked his other album he did with harbhajan music was ace... but hurry up n come out lol.. 😆
I finally heard his full album an u knows its heavyyyyyy some good production in the songs.... Mele Hon Ge wonderful song... so sweet 😳 the songs have different styles... light to heavy folk tracks... just have to listen to the whole album.. well i liked it.. 😛 after all Shinda never goes wrong... 😉
Awesome track....totally love it...love all of Harbhajan Mann's stuff.....just amazing 👏 👏 😳