Babul's been eliminated - Article

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

From ten they've come down to three. The latest to be eliminated from the music reality show Dhoom Macha De was Babul Supriyo. The singer was in the danger zone along with Jaspinder Narula.

Richa Sharma and Devang Patel are the two singers left on the show besides Jaspinder Narula.

Babul's exit apparently shocked everyone present on the sets. Especially after Shankar Mahadevan's praise for one of his renditions, not many were expecting Babul to exit.

The singer however sounded very happy with his experience on the reality show. Repotedly he said, "I am very happy being a part of the show as I believe that I have met with the judges' expectations. Which other platform will give me a chance to render my favourite songs? I am flooded with SMS's and calls saying that they are shocked to hear about my eviction. That itself is a compliment to me."

For now though Babul is rooting for Richa Sharma. He says, "May the best song on that particular day win but still I personally want Richa Sharma to win as she is a very talented and versatile singer."

The finale between Jaspinder Narula, Richa Sharma and only male singer Devang Patel will be aired in the first week of May.

The episode with Babul's eviction will be telecast on April 24.

Source: Buzz 18