Karan/Armaan & Riddz/Shilpa HEAVEN 49

Posted: 15 years ago

(Courtsey of Tumhari Khushi)

Welcome to Armaan & Ridimaa a.k.a Ridz HEAVEN!

Rules ( Please follow them)

1. Discuss Armaan-Ridduma or Karan Shilpa here only. No discussion on other people or characters. Please remain on topic. No off topic discussions allowed.

2. Please when discussing private lives, please do not bash KS's respective partners. One can dream, but we cannot break someone's relationship so keep that in mind.

3.  You can discuss Armaan -Riddhimaa here. Please make sure that you don't discuss other chracters too much here, For that you cna go to the Osais which is made for all characters.

4. No refrence to burning, stabbing, roasting a character. They are mere characters who are walking in actions that the creatives has made them. Also no abuse of characters, actors, directors, creative heads. etc. It is NOT ALLOWED!!

5. Lastly, Have fun. Be postive and enjoy AR Mania ...

Mantra of the thread: Postivism. AR will get through all the odds and will come togather.
Patience - We will wait to see Armaan and Riddhimaa togather.
Mania - We will never let go off our Mania for AR!

Part 48πŸ˜ƒ

Ever since DMG has started, there have been many posts about Armaan and Ridz, So I thought that we might as well start an apperication thread where only Armaan & Ridz fan can discuss well, Armaan & Ridzz😳

So, welcome everyoneee!!

Banner Courtsey of *Jenny1000*

Armaan - Played by Karan Singh Grover. Has acted in various serials. But his most popular has to be Sharad in Kasuati Zinday Kay & Abhimaniuyu in SS.

Dr. Armaan☺️
(Pictures taken by me, Don't claim as them your own)

Dreamy right, Am I having all girls fall in love with him?😍

Moving on.. We have Ridimaa or Ridz, or Ridzie whichever you want to call her..

Played by Shilpa Anand - Has done various south movies, but this is her debut with Television.

Dr. Ridhimaa

She is sweet and adorable, He is hot and happening. She can't stand him, He irrates her way too much. He feels he would not irrate her that much if she would not react to it too much. She wants to ignore him but she can't. They bring the romance into the hospital.

Dr. Armaan & Dr. Riddhimaa -

They met at the baskebtall court, They hated each other, they loved irrating each other, they became friends, then they fell in love and things were never the same..

AR MANIA☺️

So, this is a thread dedicated to Ridz-Armaan, Fans of Shilpa, & Karan  join in and share stuff about the most rocking couple who have captured our hearts within just a week of the show☺️ Note: Kara and Shilpa are both discussed here so don't make threads for AR, Karan or even Shilpa sole threads..

AR Heaven: Hall of Fame
Read Previous Threads:

Guys, don't post any more threads of Ridz-Armaan, let's discuss them both here!

AR/KS 50 thread Celebration:

Thread 48 links:
Armaan & Riddhima Heaven: Part 48

Members Awards:  pg 14

AR Scenes ( 20 ) countdown - pg 15

KS's dog's wedding - coming soon

Newsletter: - coming soon.

More details:

The Golden Scenes - Pick your top 20 Golden AR scenes and PM them to me. After everyone sends me this votes, I'll announce in the 50th Heaven the winners.. as We are gonna be on 50th heaven soon 😳

Member Awards - Nominate whoeever you think is good in the categoies provided. You can nominate yourself, and can pick more than one person. 😳

Newsletter - Exclusive AR Heave newsletrer will be out.. On the 50th Heaven. It will be weekly thing from that Heavne.

Dog's marriage - Since KS cannot get married, we are getting their dogs closer - This event is sponsored by KS alliance party 😳

KS alliance sigs coming up soon πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by jenny1000 - 15 years ago
πŸ˜† Congratzzz girls on 49th Heaven πŸ˜ƒ
So, what were we discussing?
haan to richu i was sayin

its truly for a good cause...anythin to keep the other certain KS πŸ˜‰ away is a gud cause!!!!

😳 These heavens are seriously flying by
hi everyone congrats i last came on monday and we were on 46 or 47 heaven and today is 49 omg πŸ‘ Congrats everyone! I hope that we have confession next week and we will also celebrate half century in Heaven 😳
I am with you nehu. Paisa toh pair ki dhool hai. πŸ˜‰

On seconds thoughts, money is imp. πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜ƒ
hey perks..
hopefully we'll get a confession soon..

but seein as thy said in SBS...
thy're fightin now..but soon thy'll b together.soo keep watchin...

im promotin it on their behalf!!!
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Hi Perky, I am fine, how are you?

lol, ya nehu, looks like you are their advertising manager.

Edited by Richuu - 15 years ago