Sitaare Zameen Par

star voi is all singres is best

sumit.kumkum thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Toshi you rocked the show every time. toshi  were awesomeeeeeeeeeeee. toshi sang what hes always wonderfully excellent at :i love toshi.i wish star voi all singres is win .svoi litty star is also best.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

If u think VOI is best, u better watch Superstar. You can easily feel which show has best talent. Regarding Toshi yah he is one of the best talent in musical reality show but if u consider overall talent then I dont think no program can beat SA RE GA MA 2007.
msti thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Dabulls23

Really? 😆

Lollzz 😆

Kiran thumbnail
please can anyone tell me where can I watch this program? I just can't find it.
chronic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
VOI only had a handful of good singers, rest were average to bad. Toshi, Irfan, Abhas, Abhilasha and Ashpreet were the only decent singers in that show. Overall, SRGMP C2007 had better singers IMHO. Almost all were good in SRGMP, few were even exceptional (Amanat, Raja, Aneek and Poonam).

However, I think Chhote Ustaad had far more talented contestants than lil' champs.    
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: chronic

VOI only had a handful of good singers, rest were average to bad. Toshi, Irfan, Abhas, Abhilasha and Ashpreet were the only decent singers in that show. Overall, SRGMP C2007 had better singers IMHO. Almost all were good in SRGMP, few were even exceptional (Amanat, Raja, Aneek and Poonam).

However, I think Chhote Ustaad had far more talented contestants than lil' champs.    

In red this is what I would have said. These two Kidz Anwesha and Aishwarya have set a new standards in singing display in any reality show. Their talent surpassed every one else. Especially Anwesha can not be called chotte Ustaad any more. She is a Ustaad now. Can beat any one form the current crop of reality show singers hands down. 

Edited by Ajab-Si-Music - 16 years ago
chronic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ajab-Si-Music

In red this is what I would have said. These two Kidz Anwesha and Aishwarya have set a new standards in singing display in any reality show. Their talent surpassed every one else. Especially Anwesha can not be called chotte Ustaad any more. She is a Ustaad now. Can beat any one form the current crop of reality show singers hands down. 

I know. A part of me wishes they were both on 'Jo jeeta wohi superstar' as challenger and champion, since even though they are young, I firmly believe that they could blow any female (and some male) contestants from that show out of the water with their awesome singing. More than anything, I just want to hear them sing again.

Oh my, I just watched the final of UKU and I realised that Sumitra was singing the sargam from 'Ami je tomar' in her medley. She messed it up so badly. Why would she even attempt it? No one can sing that song like Anwesha, especially the sargam.  

Edited by chronic - 16 years ago
The more i hear sumirta the more i dislike her voice. SHe was Okay in VOI but in superstar and UKU she was terrible.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sumitra was horrible. I am shocked how this girl was in TOP 12 in VOI or Top 4 in UKU 😕 😳

And she does not take constructive criticism well. She has something to defend it with.   ðŸ¤¢

Sorry Sumitra fans no offense.