CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

As we all know our beloved and favorite show, HGKKH has finally come to an end. The last and final episode was aired on April 18th 2008 and the show has completed 185 episodes. I know many of us are definitely going to miss this show, even though it did get on our nerves many times๐Ÿ˜†

So if you're happy, sad, or anything else - feel free to post any of your thoughts or feelings in this thread. As for me, I know its definitely going to be as if something is missing not watching HGKKH every Mon-Fri.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Cheers,

HGKKH Dev Team

Edited by *Kruthi* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I started watching this drama 2 months back. I really enjoy watching it and now it has come to an end.
I will miss GYAN and Siddi! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Facility thumbnail
Thanks to the Dev Team For thier hard work.

But as you see not everyone enjoyed this serial. The story made some of the characters look really stupid. Creatives need to learn from this. Give the viewers more credit and write intelligent realistic stories. something we want to watch as an escape from the daily routine and hustle & bustle.

Actors were a good choice. Maybe they could be used for a new story? Maybe a good comedy type serial with no eveil characters.
pooh1612 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i was happy with the drama...sad that it ended
story line not so bad as for me
bt diff ppl have diff views

but i will def miss the show especially Gyan n of cos Sidhi ๐Ÿ˜ญ
palibili thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
this serial just started in USA.. so will it end here or will it complete all the episodes aired in india??
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago

This content was originally posted by: palibili

this serial just started in USA.. so will it end here or will it complete all the episodes aired in india??

not sure, i guess since they started airing it... they may complete all the episodes that were aired in India.