Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

woops, sorry guys, theres two links, heres the one where i will actually update in:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/92188

Characters:

Armaan: youngest in his family, handles his father's business gulmohar, is smart, handsome, straight man, and in search of his mrs. right.

Ila: Armaan's mother, is looking for a bahu for armaan, loves her son alot

Puru: Armaan's father, used to own gulmohar, retired

Malika: Armaan's best friend, married to CJ

Angel: Armaan's elder sister, lives in USA married to Karan, and is very happy, and has two kids named Lola and Rahul

Jassi: a very simple person, shes a nurse, and is pretty rich because her papaji owns a company named Kohinoor

Papaji: Jassi's father and philosopher/guru, owns Kohinoor

Amrit: Jassi mother, who used to be a doctor until she retired

Bebe: Jassi grannie, who supports Jassi everytime, and is a biggie in time/relations, religion and god

Nandu: Jassi's best friend who's father owns a hotel, and is a hotel manager and owner

Purab: Nandu and Jassi's best friend ever whos married to Mandira bedi, and is a business tycoon

I'll add more characters soon

------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------

character abrreviations:

J-Jassi

A- Armaan

Pu-Purab

Am-amrit

B- Bebe

P-papaji

N-Nandu

An-angel

I-Ila

M-Malika

CJ- CJ

K-Karan

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------

Part 1:

As Jassi goes to the hospital like every morning, suddenly Amrit shouts:

Am: Jasssi...Beta, kuch to kahlo! Jaane se pehle kahna padtha hai netho itne sare mareez ka khoon kaise dekh paogi?

J: Mamaaaa....Main kahlungi, acha thik hai, ye lo, (jassi grabs a paratha and lassi), maine kha liya, ab mujhe jana hoga!!

Papaji shouts: Jassi Beta, ye lo, paiso thora le lo, shayad tumhe zarurat padegi.

J: Acha thik hai papaji, liken mujhe ab jaana padega, netho bohat der ho jayegi

Bebe shouts right when Jassi was about to step out the door: Jassi betaa, ye lo prashad to le lo and Babaji se manath mangna!!

Jassi aims for the prashad and prays to Babaji for a fine future and that she finds her Mr. Right

Jassi heads out, and starts her car, and is going to the hospital, that she see's Nandu running right behind her car

Nandu shouts: Jassiiiiii..........
Jassi thinks what crazy fool is he? Anyways, he's my best friend,
Nandu: Jassi, mujhe lift dedho naa! Meri gaadi ka tire puncture ho gaya hai, please Jassi
jassi: theek hai nandu bandu, liken tum phir wapas kaise awoge?
Nandu: Ha, ye to maine socha bhi nahin, Mein na......(thinks for 5 minutes)  taxi mangva kar lelunga
Jassi: Theek hai and Jassi drops Nandu to his Hotel and leaves to the hospital and looks at her watch, and shes late by 10 minutes

Jassi speeds her car and hits a guy and panicks.
Jassi gets out of her car and says: Oh my god, babaji, ye kya ho gaya!!
jassi picks and tries to drag the person to her car and takes him to the hospital and puts him on the stretcher and treats him as Amrit had taught her

2 hours later:

the guy regains his hosh(By the way, the guy's name is Armaan :) )

Jassi: How are you? I'm soo sorry, I had hit you from my car because I was in hurry to get to the hospital
Armaan doesnt know what to say, he is surprised that this much has happened and he doesnt utter a word, Jassi becomes confused
Jassi: kuch to boliye Mr.?
Armaan replies: Mr. Armaan Suri, yes this is my name, and I would like to thank you for saving me, but you have also hit me and Armaan faints after seeing blood
Jassi gets troubled and leaves from there, regretting, and thinking what if she turns a case onto her?

How do you guys like it? Should I continue? If anyone has ideas, I'll add more! And sorry if its boring, this is my first time, so I'm still trying!

Edited by mikagurl23 - 18 years ago