Kyon ki itna pyar tumko...Veer Zaara like - Page 7

Posted: 18 years ago
Hi Ouma..........I've just starting reading and I really loved it....It's remind me of veer-zaara again.Plz cont. Soon...I'm waiing.

Heya..

Z:Uape jitinghi..main tumhari saath hoon..uss begona(inncocent) ko hum dohno insaaf diliyen ghe..

Continued..

In the dark, gloomy cell, there he sat with the black filthy blanket around him.. he lifts his left arm, and looks at his engament figure where, tattoed to his skin was the letter "K", K for, khubsurat, K for, Kushi, K for, Khuwab(dream) K for, KRIPA, ... he closes his eyes,

(Angad remembering)

.....A girl stood right by the edge of the steep hill, she had a pink ang Green trouser suit on, her shiny hair blew with the strong wind.... a hand reaches out and taps her on her back..

A:Kripa, kaisa laga yeh khaaga..

K:Bahut khoobsurat..A:Sirf khubsurat hi nahi, Romantic bhi hai..

He grabs her sround the waist, and leans in, so their faces almost touch..Kripa laughs and tries to back-off..

K:Angad abbhi nahi..

A:Aur kitna interzaar karvaro ghi?

He leans in to kiss, Kripa steps back, they both trip, and roll down the steep hill, both were in shock, but laughing...

....They stopped at bottom of the long sttep green hill, Angad lay on top of Kripa laughing, Kripa laughed to, then he gently kisses her...............

Angad opens his eyes, the lawyer Happe entered the darke cage like cell, followed by Dr. Zainab...

............................................................ .......

Will Angad ever speak?

Luv ya..

Ouma

yes he will definately speak 😉
continue soon. its getting good.
Yes..I will very soon..do enjoy..
Luv ya..
Ouma
Hi Ouma!!! another fan-fic. I luv fanfics. It's nice. I dint c veerzara till now , but I'm going to watch now in another 30 min. Continue plz its interesting.

ThankU....

I'll continu later..

Luv ya..

Ouma

👏
Plz cont. soon.
it's Brilliant...