Kasamh Se that was,Kasamh Se that will be

Posted: 16 years ago

Dear Friends,

When I started watching Kasamh Se it was a story of three sisters, orphaned trying to make a living for themselves in a new city called Mumbai under the benefactor named Jai Walia.  We all saw how Jai fell for the middle sister who would not make up her mind whether to love Jai or his protege Pushkar, she wanted Jai's money and Pushkar's youth....Youth won over money and Pia ran away during nick of her wedding with Jai, Bani stepped in to save the family honour and married Jai....Jai Walia against his wishes falls for Bani, her idologies and how inspite of being a lot young in years than him takes care of his family alongwith hers...Pia realises her mistake and wants to win back Jai, Bani inspite of knowing everything forgives Pia and brings her back to her  house like a true elder sister and mother figure....Pia betrays and we have subsequent leaps, of 5 years each...Jai and Bani in between meet again procreate and separate.  While Bani's heart cried for her sisters, Pia was no longer visible, Rano the younger one at times stood with a smile on her face like a khamba watching the atrocities taking against her sister one after another....now Bani has gone missing, assumed dead, killed by her own souten, one sister knows, the other doesn't.  The sister is escaping from the country to save herself and her family, leaving her mother like sister's family in the mercy of the murderer...is this the story we loved? a story of 3 sisters who wanted to stand by each other come what may?  A story of Jai and Bani who loved each other so much that they could feel the presence of the other's without seeing...the Jai Walia, self righteous, hard but soft & just man, inspite of loving Bani so much doesn't want to know by whom and how she was killed?  Doesn't want to look out for Bani's son, his male heir?  Prefers to keep a wife whom he doesn't love as a show piece?  Is this the serial we loved to watch...is this is our Kasamh Se?...Your thought friends, love Tin

Edited by tintiny - 16 years ago
Our KS ceased to exist a long time ago. This is a mass produced junk out of the BT conveyor belt and we should not have any hopes for it. Junk parts for other products with be shoddily welded in and at the end we will get the most disfigured and ugly thing we have ever seen. Look at what they have shown us since oct 2006.
Its not the Kasamh se I stated watching..
but Kasamh se im watching only for RK
KS is not the same... KS kasamh se story line has become Kachre se lately...
Tin, the KS we loved died ages ago. When they separated JW from Bani the first time never to bring them back together- really... I mean a five minute reunion doesnt count for anything. They never even kept them together for a single track--

And the one time they did during the Aarushi crap, they purposely made the track SO bad so they could separate JB again.
KS is not the same,characters are not the same and speically JW is not same whom i used to llove.
Kasam Se died a long long time ago! It began when it passed from Sandip Sickand's reign to nivedita Basu's and all we have gotten is the run of the mill BT crap storyline!!

For me the leaps are a total turnoff especially ones that are greater than 1-3 years!

The five year leaps in Kasam Se failed miserably and of course that had to do eith the utter lack of story as well!!

How I wished that the original story of three sisters remained intact with three parallel tracks...After JB fell in love they should have began focusing on other parallels with JB as the leaders of the helm involved in both sisters lives!!!

I wish KS would start afresh and take this route....but alas we are poised for a generation leap, with the lead heroine getting plastic surgery and amnesia and the next generation ready to take off...but it will not survive!!

I for one will not watch a 67 year old JW romance a 50 year old Bani....Its ridiculous BT run of the mill crap - no freshness whatsoever to it!!

I wish they had shown JW knowing all and then being framed by Meerabai while Bani was lost/presumed dead to return later!!

they could have initially told PD to continue through May and then shown Meera setting up JW, concentrating on other parallel tracks such as a new guy for Rano, Raashi / Ranveer track and then voilla in September PD returns to get JW out of the MA or Jail and both seek reenge!!

Alas, I will play that in my head as I really don' want a repeat of the GOLDEN DAY SCENES with Gurdeep as Bani!!!!

Nina
Tinni I thought KS died long time ago, didn't it? as for JW's love for Bani we don't have any doubt about it.....and after the leap we would also see how much he has been pinning and longing for Bani's love that he had to accept that animal in human avatar in order to fulfill his promise to his love, Bani.....he is too much loyal to be true...that's why he even forget to find out the killer of his beloved ex-wife and three kids as well......kudos to his love
like all serials....we see the creatives straying from the original story...
but..that's showbiz!
it's all about TRP's...right???

Originally posted by sharala

like all serials....we see the creatives straying from the original story...
but..that's showbiz!
it's all about TRP's...right???

Yes you are right but they are not showing what we want to see and 'we' make the TRPs...