sandhya's bad attitude - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
I am glad someone mentioned about this. When I opened a similar topic, it got close and deleted 😕

I totally agree with the original post. Sandhya has not taken her defeat well. She still insists how she got better marks (in reality marks were the same or she got 1 mark more) than Prachi.

Her expressions are the same (wierd) when she dances. She can never have cute, shy, sad expressions. The only one she has and can get are the frowning expressions.

She should move on after her defeat from JDJ and accept it gracefully.
Posted: 16 years ago
Actually im not too fond of that, i mean she only spoke the truth so that is not much of a rudeness but what she did after that was called rude and uncalled for.

I don't know if anyone noticed or not but the way she responded to Prachi's message, was rude and was poking fun at her. She mocked Prachi there by imitating her and being sarcastic to her message on National T.V.

I don't know about others or even Prachi but i felt what Sandhya did was wrong and uncalled for. I mean i like her in JDJ, even thought that she was better at dancing, not expressions, but dancing than prachi but the way she carried herself through out and after on this show doesn't really make her a good person. In my eyes, i lost her respect. I'm sorry but people who thought or said she is graceful then they are wrong because there is such a thing called manners in being graceful, which is a huge part of it and honestly Sandhya is lacking that.

I don't see any grace in her at all. In my opinion she lost that respect that day when she poked fun at Prachi, it doesn't matter if Prachi liked it or not but i know a lot of the audience didn't. Sandhya was being childish towards Prachi, and honestly speaking Prachi was behaving more like an adult and a good human being.

Sorry if i hurt someone's feelings but that is how i see it and how i feel.

PS: i wonder how do people change so much when they get older.