Posted: 16 years ago
wow sandhya was soooo bitter when prachi wished her luck...i mean even when sajid said "prachi who won by more marks" she cut in and said 'not marks votes'.....theres something called good sportsmanship ms. mridul..you should learn it from prachi
she is not exactly rude..she is too frank..she cannot sugar coat things...and what she said was right..prachi did win because of votes because sandhya's marks were higher than her...but yeah prachi is sweeter and sandhya is more bindaas...nature sabka thoda diff hota hai
I can't stand Sandhya 😳 . She is still bitter about Prachi winning over her in JDJ.

Sunday night episode while adult singers were singing tv camera was on and off showing her face with that expression which she carries.   ðŸ˜³ 🤢

She should really be careful how her face looks on camera with that expression. Not very eye pleasing 🤢
i agree her expressions r somewhat not pleasing to the eyes 😆 i think this pleasing thing is there in prachi..but i like sandhya...i have always liked her acting and to an extent i think its gud that she is bindaas and does not sugar coat things...atleast u know that she means wht she says...i think she is not rude..being rude is bad but i didnt find her rude
i find sandhya rude.although,i have always liked her as an actress,but since i saw her in jdj,i dont admire her that much now.i think she lacks sportsmanship.everybody is aware of the format of the show.in reality shows it is a combination of talent and popularity.sandhya lacked in popularity very badly in comparision with prachi.i dont understand why contestant crib about it later on.with all due respect to sandhya, i think it is high time she should accept the bitter truth that she is a runner up,and prachi the winner.
She wasnt rude but it was true that prachi won by votes and she was correcting him
Sandya needs to be more tactful and be a bigger person. All she could have said is Thanks Prachi!!! How many ppl really care wether she won by votes or marks. PPl only remember that Prachi won!

However i do think that Sandya is blunt to the point of rudness...there is a thin line in that.

D
she is bitter in her language
I think it is difficult to understand how runners-up folks feel in such contests. They put their blood, sweat and tears into the show, and then to come up second because of votes is tough!

So, I don't think any of us are qualified to judge why she is still upset.

If she is, I am not surprised.
There we go again with the raaga of Sandhya has a bad attitude etc etc. Prachi had to do it again! She had to spoil this one also for Sandhya..I don't understand why she wanted to wish her so strategically on National TV. If she had to be "sweet" why could she not call or sms sandhya a good luck message...as far as sandhya is concerned, how is she supposed to be behaving with someone, who came back on the show thanks to a certain someone...and because of which Sandhya actually lost the trophy...moreover, prachi herself commented that she would like Jay and Bindi, her friends to win....She does not care about who is deserving...If not her, then her friends should win...Why bother wishing Sandhya then...Anyway, I think everyone perceives things differently... Edited by mwow - 16 years ago