•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Jaya B: I am sick of working for Amar Singh's party...I need a change of scene yaar...

Jaya P: ya...me too... Heyyy ...I have an idea!!

Jaya P &B on the way to interview for job of Air hostess in Air India!!

Jaya P: hehehe...we got rejected!!

Jaya B: Wonder why they selected Sharmila tho'?

Jaya B: Amar Singh ji...thank u for taking us back...

psssst: It was HER idea not mine to try for a change of scene!

😛

OMGGGGGGGggggggggg its too funny, these oldies want to become air hostess 😆 ...thnks
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. 😆

Jaya p. looks gorgeous.
Hey nice one... 😛

Jaya Pradha looks really nice...btw has she ever got married??? She looked good with Jeetendra 😳

Originally posted by Connie

Hey nice one... 😛

Jaya Pradha looks really nice...btw has she ever got married??? She looked good with Jeetendra 😳

Picked from some article:

In 1986, she married producer Srikanth Nahata, who was already married to Chandra and had 3 children. Needless to say, this marriage stirred a lot of controversy, especially since Nahata did not divorce his current wife and would continue to have children with his first wife after marrying Jayaprada. She and Srikanth do not have any children together, even though she has expressed a desire to have children. She also said that she and her husband's first wife Chandra cannot live without Srikanth and has cordially agreed to share him together.

Luks very strange they both share 1 husb'd

she shares a hubby 😕 that is 🤢 anyways she looks really nice in some of the pictures 😳
and the air hostess one was good 😆 😆

Originally posted by Connie

Hey nice one... 😛

Hi Connie...

she is beautiful...Satyajit called her the most beautiful Indian actress!

but in that pic both the jayas look like the matronly Air india air hostesses..dont they?😆

Originally posted by TallyHo

Hi Connie...

she is beautiful...Satyajit called her the most beautiful Indian actress!

but in that pic both the jayas look like the matronly Air india air hostesses..dont they?😆

Air hostess.... 😆 well atleast she looks better than those aunties in Air India... they are so out of propotion 😳
Originally posted by jinniezz

Picked from some article:

In 1986, she married producer <A class=new title="Srikanth Nahata (page does not exist)" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Srikanth_Nah ata&action=edit&redlink=1">Srikanth Nahata</A>, who was already married to Chandra and had 3 children. Needless to say, this marriage stirred a lot of controversy, especially since Nahata did not divorce his current wife and would continue to have children with his first wife after marrying Jayaprada. She and Srikanth do not have any children together, even though she has expressed a desire to have children. She also said that she and her husband's first wife Chandra cannot live without Srikanth and has cordially agreed to share him together.

Luks very strange they both share 1 husb'd

Okkk that is really sad....it's so unfortunate
😆 😆 That was hilarious. Hope you post more.