Chhoona Hai Aasmaan

Articles-Chhona Hai Aasmaan (NO COMMENTS)

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
This topic would be used to post all the articles.

But now the section will follow a rule. NO articles will be allowed to be discussed in the topic. Just post them and leave it. Any member found commenting on the articles will face action from the Dev Team.

Thanks
IF Dev Team.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edited by queenkumar - 16 years ago
t
Thriller track to bring about a twist
12 Apr 2008, 0000 hrs IST
,TNN

doweshowbellyad=0;
Aastha Chowdhary (TOI Photo) More pics
Rona dhona and family drama is fine, but at the end of the day, it's thriller tracks that can help bring about twists and turns in a show.

That's exactly why Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na is set to have a thriller track soon. And for that the hunt for the main actor is on.

Varun Badola, Iqbal Khan and Chetan Hansraj have been approached by producer by producer Ratna Sinha and the Babul team. Now who among these will finally enter the show? And how will will the story be connected to the main protagonist Aastha? Let's wait and watch.
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Give booze a break Get high on exercise

Iqbal Khan
TV Actor
A combo of Cardio and Weight Training keeps me upbeat, tones my body, increases stamina and helps me stay fit

http://www.mid-day.com/web/guest/lifeatwork/lifeatwork/artic le?_EXT_5_articleId=1089047&_EXT_5_groupId=14
Posted: 15 years ago
 Edited by queenkumar - 15 years ago
diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Iqbal Khan no longer wants to 'Choona Hai Aasman'.

Posted: May 13th 2008 by Ruhi Tandon

Iqbal was flying high on Star Plus' 'Choona Hai Aasman'; his character of Abhimanyu Adhikari is being well received by the audiences, and just when the flight was turning out to be a smooth ride for the actor, it was hit by an air turbulence. Iqbal Khan has decided to quit the show; the actor has not renewed his contract with Midtech the production house behind 'Choona Hai Aasman'.

Iqbal looked handsome as a pilot and was happy with the way his character was introduced, but the actor felt that over time his role was not shaping up as desires and so, he decided to quit the show.

The Thursday episode will be the last time audiences will get to see Iqbal as Pilot Abhimanyu; Midtech is trying hard to find a replacement, but it's tough as being in Iqbal's shoes is literally like touching the sky.

Edited by diya_snow - 15 years ago
shreyabhra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dream come true
Nikhil Arya always dreamt of donning a unifrom and flying jet-set. So, when he was offered the role of Abhimanyu Adhikari in Choona Hai Asman he just grabbed it irrespective of the fact that he was stepping into the shoes of Iqbal Khan who was playing the role. "Iqbal is a friend of mine and though I had not seen Choona Hai... earlier, I had seen his Karam Apna Apna and think he is a phenomenal actor. The fact is on television there is very little for a guy to do. Most of the serials are women-oriented and if I am lucky to have got this role which is different I will for it even against a brand new show," says Nikhil passionately. In his five year career on television, the actor has played roles that range from loverboy, to hardcore villain to horror. "This is the first time I am playing a man in uniform," he grins. As for how he will manage to replace the image of Iqbal as Abhimanyu, all Nikhil says is, "Please watch out for me in the show now."

Dream come true

🤣🤣 ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ Edited by queenkumar - 15 years ago
diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Act one

Manish Paul who essays the role of Karan Saluja in Raadha Ki Betiyan Kucch Kar Dikhaiengi on NDTV Imagine is not a stranger to TV, though he may be acting for the first time. This youngster has tried his hand at being an RJ and VJ . He has been an RJ with Radio City, a VJ on Zee Music and hosted shows on Star Plus. He has even anchored live stage shows. But Manish confesses that its only acting that has given him a high and he intends to stick with it. "Acting has been my passion for as long as I can remember," he says. Currently he is also doing Chhoona Hai Aasmaan, where he adds some fun element as flight lieutenant Farhan Zeidi.

http://www.screenindia.com/news/Bollywood-calling/321936/

Edited by diya_snow - 15 years ago
shreyabhra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
http://www.theadda.com/bollywood/?p=1264
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/Iqbal_makes _an_appearance/articleshow/3148726.cms

frndz heres an article abt iqbal.

Iqbal makes public appearance

After months of staying away from the media glare, Iqbal Khan was spotted at a movie with wife Sneha.

The actor after quitting Ektakapoor's serials Karam Apna Apna took a long time to decide about his next project.

Unfortunately for the actor Choona Hai Aasman, his next project, wasn't liked by the audience and the actor too was said to be unhappy with the way the show was progressing.

So, he quit it! It's good to see him back on the party circuit. We hope we see more of him on TV too.Edited by shreyabhra - 15 years ago