Toshi you were awesome today!!

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey Guys🤗

Dont you guys think that Toshi you rocked the show today!!!! He was simply AMAZING and MINDBLASTING! I mean the only contestant who made the judges stand and give him a standing ovation can be nothing but superb!!!

Way to go Toshi!!👏

Take Care,

Saraa

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
seems like voice of india will win this jung
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Another overly sung song IMHO.

All the songs sung by Toshi, Emon, or Amit I just could remember Raja singing back of my mind.

I wish Raja had sung naina thug lenge although piya haji ali is another wonderful rendition.

I hope Raja or Amit paul wins this.

joypaul thumbnail
Toshi sings well, but he overdoes it most of the time, as was the case yesterday.

I loved Raja's rendition and also Amit Paul's.
illuminated. thumbnail
There is no comparison between Toshi and Raja! There got to be none 😊
Dil_ki_Rani thumbnail
My heart was beating so fast while Toshi was singing! I have missed his stage performances...and this performance was nothing below FANTASTIC. I was scared about how he would perform, as i didnt particularly like his rendition of "teri deewani" in his first perfomance. (However, i did love it in when he sang it in VOI.) But todays performance made me give him a standing ovation in my own lounge room! hahahaha

Toshi is one of the most gifted singers ive heard. I wish him all the best in his singing career and i really really really hope that fame doesnt change him. If he remains the same, i believe i will always be a Toshi fan xxx
illuminated. thumbnail
^^I agree with u..He has the God Gifter talent!

I am his biggest fans aswell now! 😊
Dil_ki_Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Saraa~

^^I agree with u..He has the God Gifter talent!

I am his biggest fans aswell now! 😊

Im so happy to hear that you are also now one of his biggest fans! I hope you enjoy the insanity that come with being his fan! hahaha,...You know, I discovered Toshi accidentally on youtube, and since then, i have watched every stage performance he has done probably more than 50 times, thats how crazziii i am! I made my closest friends (even those who arent Indian) listen to him...just to try and show WHY im so hooked on his singing! hahaha..But Toshi sings soooo well that even those friends who are not of Indian origin think he has an amazing gift! That goes to show music is the universal language and he has become a master of this!

illuminated. thumbnail
Candyfloss: I want him to win aswell..He is for sure in the Finale..Dont think he will be winning or not

@Dil_Ki_Rani: I know..true.. 😊
.Saira. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome, he was much more then Awesome.. I do not have words.....   👏