CBS

Survivor New Seasonn!!!

sabz86 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Heyy everyone im a huge fan of survivor im soo happy that Guatamola started yesterdayy=)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabz86 thumbnail
yehh it is!! anyone else watch it?
stephaniess awesomee=)
Morgoth thumbnail
Yay! Steph finally got a winning team!

Bobby Jon's biggest weakness is that he tries to do everything too fast - thats where he loses.

Remember in Survivor: Palau, where Bobby Jon and Tom were eating the Balut (duck eggs) and Bobby Jon stuffed all three into his mouth? 🤢

He was doing the same thing in Guatemala - running too fast, getting dehydrated and then throwing up!Edited by MysticaMagic - 18 years ago
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Oh I missed the first episode. Now need to catch up on this. Is it really bad as the promo went.
sabz86 thumbnail
yehh it was pretty baddd but it was still really interesting!!!
Tonights episode was also awesomme=)
preity*zinta thumbnail
OmG!! i am the BIGGEST survivor fan!!.. i luv it!!... i am rootin for Bobby Jon'z team!!.. they rock.. i don't like stephanie much😕.. i dunno why.. i alwayz like Bobby Jon.. can u believe two of the most strongest guyz are down!!.. bobby and blake.. god i hope dey styll do well
sabz86 thumbnail
yehhhh Blakes a cutieeee but i still luv Steph shes an awesome competitor and i Hope she really wins Survivor this time aroundd=)
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Hey I missed the previous few epsiodes as I didnot realize that it started and watched today. Can someone fill me in as to how we have Stephanie and Bobby Jon. I could have sworn they came in some other season or have I got nuts and seeing stars in daylight
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Originally posted by: MysticaMagic

Yay! Steph finally got a winning team!
!

REally Mystie I thought she had lost last week and this week as I remember seeing the other team give up the tikki.
Morgoth thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya.nair

REally Mystie I thought she had lost last week and this week as I remember seeing the other team give up the tikki.

Yeah, I spoke too soon. Her team won the 1st week, but lost the other 2 weeks.