EPU Written Update for April 8th

poo_supi thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Sundari get angry on Paro and tells that if you belong to the high class society then why did you come and stay here. go there. i know you are just bluffing. You only bluff that you belong to the high class society. Paro is hurt and she leaves from there. Sundari tells that i haven't said anything wrong. Sujata tells that Paro is really sad.

Paro is weeping and Sundari comes and tells sorry. Paro tells what are you trying to prove. yes i came from a rich family, lived in high class society. but i don't have anything now. Sundari asks for forgiveness and tells i shouldn't have spoken to you in a rude manner. She tells Paro that every high class society people are all human like us.  She tells Paro to shed tears and cry you will feel better. Paro says no. Sundari tells Paro ok the punishment for me is that i wont go for the wedding. or can i go for the wedding? Paro smiles and tells her that you will come and see how the high class wedding is.

Next morning all are ready, when Maggie wears a sari and sees all of them and criticizes Farzana that she has worn a gaudy color,she tells Sundari what sari has she worn.she criticizes Sujata for her hair. and tells that you all don't know  how to dress up for high class society. Maggie tells thank god Paro is not here otherwise she would have given lecture. Maggie asks where is the gift? all of them act suprised and tells gift what gift. Maggie tells we need to give a gift. Sundari tells we have brought the gift yesterday and we brought steel utensils. maggie is shocked and tells we can't give such gifts and ambika tells they are just teasing you. we brought a silver box. maggie is happy but tells her we can't gift the box we have to wrap it up. sundari comes with the newspaer and wrap and gives it to maggie. Maggie makes a face.

Everybody ask where is Paro and  Maggie tells that she has gone out for some work and she will meet us there at the wedding hall. sunanda tells how are we going to go for the wedding without address and Maggie tells that Paro had given me the wedding card and gives the wedding card to Sundari and Sundari opens the card and is shocked.

Sundari tells that I am not coming for the wedding all are suprised and look at Sundari who is sad. All are ready to leave when Ambika tells i will stay here coz Sundari is not feeling well. Sujata shows concern and tells I will stay with sundari and look after her and tells her mother to go for the wedding. Ambika says ok and goes forward and gives a sly smile and tells gine i will get to see the great crciket and you will miss the chance. sujata feels and tells it ok mother if you feel that you can take care of Sundari then it is fine. i will go and Ambika tells her to go. They ask where is shakuben? shakuben shouts from the taxi and tells i am here sitting in the taxi. come on soon.

Sundari is sad when Ambika sees her  and ask about her health. Sundari has tears in her eyes and tells do you whose wedding is this? this is my own niece wedding. my brother's daughter. Ambika is surprised and tells why don't you go for the wedding. Ambika tells that i won't go. They didn't even invite me. Ambika tells you don't have to get invited for relations. Sundari tells her it is my self respect that i am not going there. i have to maintain my self respect. She goes flashback where the child demands chocolate but instead of one sundari used to give her two chocolates.

All of them reach the venue, and is greeted by Sundari sister in law and her brother. Paro introduces everyone to Sundari's sister in law. they invite them. Paro and all are about to enter the hall when paro ask for the gift. Everyone says that we don't have and they have kept it at home. now who is going to bring it. and nobody is ready to leave the venue coz they want to see the cricketer. Sujata calls up Anuj and tells him to bring the present.

In umeed bhavan, Sundari tells her story to Ambika that she was a lavani dancer and used to practice at home. even her niece renu used to dance with her but her mother was against me and my dancing. One day she had gone for some function and came in th morning. Sundari sisterinlaw starts taunting her and telling what has she done by dancing. we can't face the world. suddenly a man comes and congratulates her that her photo is come in the papers. sundari denies it is her and the man leaves. Sundari tries explain to her brother that she has been a lavani dancer and bcoz of her her brother has come up in life. she tells that she has sacrificed herself and she never got married. Her sil tells now we have to always remain in your favor. sundari tells that if you want i will sit in the house and wont go out. You tell me what to do. Her Sil tells her to leave the house as it will create a bad effect on her child. sundari is shocked.

Sundari hugs her niece and tells her that she loves her and will always love her but she has to go. Sundari is about to leave the house when she ask her brother to give her a hug, he reluctantly give her. her niece call her mother dont go. her SIL tells see who she is calling mother and she has forgotten me. Sundari ask her SIL a permission to put renu to sleep and sundari has tears in her eyes and tells her when she becomes big, she will put mehendi and she enjoy the wedding. Renu tells her not to leave her and go and she takes a promise. and goes to sleep. sundari thinks of her niece and has tears in her eyes. she is about to leave when she is shocked that her niece had ties the sari to her dress so that she couldn't leave. sundari is touched seeing this and she leaves two chocolates on her bed and leaves.

Ambika tells she still has got the chance to see her. Ambika tells i cant bcoz of my self respect. suddenly anuj comes and tells that sujata has asked him to bring the present. Ambika is happy and tells Sundari looks like God is giving you a chance and you take the present and go down there. I will be happy if you go and serial ends with sundari looking at Ambika with happiness.

Kindly click the thank you button after reading and do give your valuable comments

Edited by poo_supi - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinstripedshirt thumbnail
thank you so much for the update 😊 😊 😊

isnt she looking beautiful... 😳
wackysharu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE... I MISSED IT THIS WEEK.. DOES ANYONE KNOW THE REPEAT EPI TIMING YAAR... WANNA WATCH IT... HEARD IT WA S A TOUCHING EPI...
lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanx 4 updating 👏
Paroma looks sooooooo beautiful 😳 😳 😳