•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Do you guys know that purbi joshi  and ketiki dave(dakshaa) from KSKBT are daughters of BAA(Sarita Joshu).Can you guys confirm.

I also want to add that I love baa bahu aur baby ..I am a total fan.bBB prooves that you dont have to show all out negativity to sell a show.You just need talented script writers and actors .

yea there daughters from sarita joshi
who's purvi joshi ? can someone please tell me...in which serial she worked and as in what character ??
please...please
Originally posted by bostanian

who's purvi joshi ? can someone please tell me...in which serial she worked and as in what character ??
please...please

She just now won Mr n Ms TV award with swapnil👏👏She was doing Laughter  show gags.

By the way gays do u know Our Labhshankar thakkar(Bapuji ) is real father of our Jaishree aka Vandna pathak from khichadi😳
yes they are daughters of sarita joshi (Baa)
i dont know them but its good
she is a good actress and i guess her daughters will be good also
Purbi Joshi is constatnly appears on Star one where a group of actors impersonate popular personalities. BTW Mansi Joshi (now Rohit Roy 's wife and popular as Kusum) and Sharman Joshi (Rang de Basanti), sister and brother are also related to Ketaki, Prubi and Sarita Joshi.
Purbi Joshi is often seen in "The Great Indian Comedy Show" , one where actors impersonate popular personalities.