Saroj Khan's nasty comments

zoobygoo thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Saroj Khan commented on Poonam, Krushna and Kashmera's weight on Ustaado Ka Ustad. How mean is that! I mean look at yourself first before commenting others on NATIONAL television. I think she has serious problems with proper decorum.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monzyxo thumbnail
I totally agree with you. I was thinking the same thing too. I understand she's a choregrapher so she knows a lot about the dance. but she's really rude.

-monika
-shehzaadi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I really did not like her choice of words. There is something called constructive criticism. I mean she had some really good points but she needs to convey them properly. The word "mota" is just too rude.
Hummy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I totally agree wid u all she is so mean, hw dare she comment on sum1z weight, 1st of all she shld look in the mirror, n she thinkz shez a gd dancer herslf den why can't the others be as gd n der much slimmer than her, she needs 2 respect the fact tht people cum in all different shapes and sizes, n der all beautiful 😳 Edited by Hummy - 16 years ago
amz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
to be honest i think she just said it because she was trying to put her point across but i agree her choice of words were not right 😕
pink.panther thumbnail
If she considers herself as a teacher & a guide, then she should know also the role a teacher plays in a student's life, the behaviour a teacher displays and the conduct a teacher follows.
It was really sad on her part to say those words. It, in no ways, reflects character of a teacher.
The more I see Saroj Khan on these reality shows, the more I dislike her. She is full of pride for her ownself. I dont deny the fact that she is hugely talented, but I feel she has no humility at all.
- No offense to anyone
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes, i agree her choice of words were not right. in fact actors r quite sensitive about their weight and looks. she shud hv made her point in a more subtle way.
but i think she wanted to say that if a partner is a bit too heavy for the other partner to pick her up, then they shud not input such steps. the male partner shud inform their choreographer about this prob so that such prob doesnt arise while performing on stage.
but i still think saroj shudnt hv put this point forward in such rude manner. she shudnt hurt others' feelings.
miggie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i didn't like her comments she could have said it in better words
noopurarora thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think her whole point was Krushna and Kashmera were trying to perform dance steps that they could just not pull off and this was do to the fact that they just were not in shape. If they cannot performs the lifts and turns well, they should not use them in their performace. They looked awkard trying to perform steps they could not do well.

Saroj Khan is overweight, but she knows what moves she can perform well, she proved this by her dancing with Jay and Bindyi.
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
totally agree wid u, i dnt think she has any right going into personal details, shes there to judge their dance, not how they look.