shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 16 years ago
A new Anupama

Anupama Verma is all set to kickstart her career in television with BR Chopra's Pari Hoon Main. In the show, she plays a glamorous film financier.

The svelte actress, who is usually dressed in western clothes in real life, will be seen in an Indian avatar in the show. She will be seen wearing saris and diamond jewellery as she plays a career-driven woman. 

Says Anupama, "The character I play is very different from what I am in real-life. It's far from the girl-next-door image that I have. It's quite a challenge to portray a role like that. My character is that of a woman who is very powerful and knows how to get her way."

Anupama's character is an integral part of the plot, which revolves around a film star and her film. She adds, "I have been given a distinct, elegant look with saris and jewellery. I am enjoying playing this stunning character which is so different from anything I have done before."

Anupama, we hear, wants to concentrate only on this show for the moment.

She says, "I don't want to take up any other show as my hands are already full. I am hosting a travel show for an international channel, doing plays, anchoring live shows, and running a production house. So, ten days in a month for this show is good enough."

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/net/mmpaper.aspx?Page=article& amp;sectid=30&contentid=200804072008040702404034921493e6 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelic eyes thumbnail
Thanxx shru..sum interesting twist in the tale is coming up..😃
mayah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I guess she is playing the role of Jhanvi then
Rafa.LunaPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the info.............looking forward to see her soon.