Sitaare Zameen Par

I felt both Sad and Bad 2day.....

Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

so guys today was the last episode for our beautifull Priyanka...she performed so brilliantly today...but jasvir was just bit better. but anyways. i was very sad to see her weeping😭 i thought atleast she could have entered the finals coz she deserved to be there...but am really happy that atleast she came through the semi-finals. and the love and apprecation she got at the end was awesumm..u could see how everyone was cheering for pri at the end...no-one got that such touching expierence

and did anyone saw karan dancing with pri😉 😳 awwww...and the song from sholay...yup...yeh dosti hum nahin chodenge😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soooperfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey mannu i noticed him and the song!...sad for pri...but im glad she reached where she did! 👏
lilroses_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am so proud of Priyanka of reaching the stage she reached. Compared to her first performance, she has improved drastically. She excelled in the dubbing and singing rounds. I was also really impressed and pleasantly surprised with her comedy today. I wish she stayed with Swapnil, they made an nice jodi. Best of luck to her in the future. 👏

*It really touched me when she started crying and said Swapnil was always supportive of her even though she wasn't the best. She even mentioned how it was hard for Swapnil to lift her because she is a bit on the heavier side...that touched my heart..poor girl =( It was nice to see the other contestants support her, apart from Swapnil, Karan and Purbi were also very sweet.

Edited by lilroses_89 - 16 years ago