Ek Packet Umeed

1st april update EPU

ankygoel thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

the scene started when sujata came running to baku dadi...that we hv to empty umeed bhawan as we hv not been paying certain taxes to the government....she also told that we hv empty this house in 48 hrs....she then told this problem to everyone...everyone was tensed n they were gving thr views as wat to do nxt.then maggie told that thr is a frnd of her who deal wid the property cases...but he is in goa rt now...we can tell him to come n help us... she asked sujata to gv the papers so that she can fax them to her frnd n ask as wat to do in this situation......but sujata denied n told(while crying😭) that no thr is no use of doin such things...bcoz we hv to empty this house in 48hrs...

after that baku dadi n shaku nani were outside....

shaku dadi was eating chocolate cake n baku dadi was standing as she was tensed as they hv to empty the house..n then shaku dadi asked baku nani....that do we hv to empty our kitchen(hahaha.....this was smthing joking n we everybody were laughing..) n then baku nani told haan humain kitchen bhi khali karni hogi.....then abku nani also told that yahan hum sab tensed hain kyunki humain yeh umeed bhawan khali karna padh raha hain..or tu hain ki cake kha rahin hain..then shaku dadi tld that agar mere cake na khane se humain ghar khali nain karna padhega toh main nahin khati....

n then anuj came in the kitchen whr everyone was looking tensed n told them that i got to know abt a lawyer who deals in the propeety cases but he costs very much n also told that he costs 5 lac for 1 yearing....n then everyone was tensed again.....then everyone was in the circle was praying so that they can get a sol of the prob....(sujata was looking at everyone as this was prank played by her bcoz of !st april)...then everybody started collecting money n jewelerry so that they can save umeed bhawan.....n baku nani also handed some money to sujata n told her that she has collected this money to buy a new TV n shaku dadi also handed some money to sujata n told that she collected this momey for something but didnt rem(gosh shaku dadi ki bhulne ki aadat pata nahin kab jayegi)...n told that its better ki mujhe yaad bhi na aaye....infact she also gave her something which was given by her husband...n baku dadi aslo gv her a mirror which was made of gold.....then sujata was very upset after seeing all....then everyone was praying to god so that they can save umeed bhawan...n suddenly dolly came n told that yeh sab jhooth tha...aisa koi scertoficate nahin bheja humain jisme likha ho ki humian ghar khali karna hoga....sundri then called anuj to ask...he then told him that yeh sab jhooth hain....aap pehle kitchen main jaao....n then stand in front of the dining table..n look in front...in front thr was a calender n told her to read the date...then she got to know that sujata was making april fool to everyone...

i missed a bit of starting..mai was back from pune....they didnt told sujata that they got to know that she was playong a prank on them...thy also acted so well....so that she herself tell everyone abt it....even mai acted n told that we hv to empty this place n all that....even farzana over-acted n mai told silently not to overact....then sujata shouted n told mai that plz stop sundari didi not to sell the jewellery bcoz she was jst joking or april fol bana rahin thi....then mai told that yeh galata kiya..tumne sabki bhawnao ke saath khelne ki kocshish ki hain...n then sujata told that mai plz mjujhe bhi bolne dijiye....then she told she was not in a mood to make fu of it...she jst want to see that how do we ppl react when this kind prob arises in umeed bhawan......mai told that theek hain but tumhain sazaa toh milegi....aajse min tumse baat nahin karoongi...even everyone over thr told that we wont talk to sujata...n then they were gng...then sujata said something some senti lines(ssry guys didn rem wat she said) then mai n everyone was laughing..n suddently sundarai didi told that yeh toh mai hian jo itni jaldi has padhi nahin toh hum kuch or bhi senti line sun sakte they....then mai told that hum tumpe bahut garv katre hain infact she also told that till now th property pprs r not yet cleared so if in fututre this problen arise we hv to be together like this always.. n thwen mai gv a tight hug to suijata.....

then sundari told that she dances well...n went inside to show everyne that she was being given a nataraj trophy by the chieg minister....

n then i missed everything due to my stupid cable wala....after that i was not able to watch.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matts thumbnail
Thanks..hope we will get to see the video soon!
ankygoel thumbnail
ya sure even me waiting to see the video....
kreya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can update the last part, u see, it was quite important...
Sundri tells everybody that she was an amazing dancer and the people's belief that Lavani is a bad form of dance is totally wrong. She tells how her shows used to be big hits. Then suddenly, they see that the laddoos they r making r less, Shakunani n the kids r below the table to steal laddoos...hehehe 😆 Farzana tells them that the laddoos r for Paroma to deliver to her friend's daughter's wedding. She tells everyone that the groom is sum famous cricketer....they all say "haawww"....Paroma tells them that she can take them all to the wedding....all r happy...but Sundri says that Paroma is lying...Paroma gets angry n says that why do u always try to prove me wrong. Sundri says that all what she says about her high society friends is not true..Paroma denies it...but then Sundri says that Paroma had told that shez got a flat in town...She'd told that renovation wud b over in 2 yrs...then even aftr 4 yrs why is she living in Umeed Bhavan? Sundri says "koi flat vaat nahi hai, sab jhooth hai" Paroma has tears lined up in her eyes 😭 ....she quickly leaves....everybody tells Sundri that she shudn't hav hurt Paroma n episode ends.