The Better half- Raj Pri fc

Posted: 16 years ago

'The Better Half'

Welcome
to
 Rajeev Priyanka Fc 

19th November 2005 , Priyanka Bassi entered into our hearts as Sheena Malik through an english show, Bombay Talking.

A bright young lady who comes  to Mumbai to pursue her dream of becoming an actor.

Soon after, the show was wrapped up but Priyanka made a mark as the 'scheming but naive' Sheena.

10th july, 2006

She once again entered our screens with a yet again powerful character, Naina Singh Ahluwaliya

A girl who comes to KMA to prove her brother innocent.

The story revolved around her and Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat , her mentor.

A role which many actresses would not have the courage to portray, a very young Priyanka took it up as a challenge and essayed it beautifully.

Priyanka won an award for the Glamour star of the year, this despite remaining in 2 uniforms for one whole year!

11th February, 2008

Once again a void was created in Indian television when Priyanka left the hugely popular show Left right left and

a character so  close to our heart ended abruptly!

Millions of fans were left heartbroken when she announced she wil not be seen on screen anytime soon.

BUT

the love of her fans that brought her back and she is all set to mesmerize us again!

24th March, 2008 a new show starring Priyanka  as "Priyanka" was aired.

Mr and Ms Tv, a reality show where our very own Pri will  prove herself to the world and to herself in various facets of acting!

While Priyanka is busy wooing the audiences with her performances , her mentor Rajeev is ready to steal our hearts yet again with his debut movie, Aamir!

On this very same day, we also got a glimpse of Aamir's promo.

Coincidence or Fate??

Only Time wil Tell!!!

We, as fans can only hope to see the beautiful couple again!

At this point in time,  the two must beloved people in our lives are striving to make a mark in their respective fields.

Har kamyabi pe apka naam hoga
aapke har kadam pe duniya ka salam hoga!!

Mushkilo ka samna himmat se karna
dua hai ek din waqt aapka gulam hoga......

May good luck be your friend in whatever you do and may trouble be always a stranger to you.

fc siggy

link

http://i32.tinypic.com/2wojbb6.jpg

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

sorry wrong post

Edited by Master_Blaster - 16 years ago

!! Important !!

Attention Members😳

You are requested to strictly adhere to the following rules.

1) No consecutive posting unless  the posts are distinct from each other and rich in content and relevant or related to Rajeev , Priyanka or RP

2) One single game must not be continued for more than 6 pages, except caption games  or discussions

3)Do not go on a thanking spree for eg. thanks for liking my siggy . Include the names of all the members and thank them in one single post !

4) No spamming

5) Please do not make irrelevant posts and add 'rp rocks' in the end to make ur post valid, this is known as flooding and highly discouraged in IF

6)No +1 posts, like thanks for sharing, wow, thank you, etc.

7) Strictly avoid direct or indirect attack on any other star.  

7) Avoid chatting and discussing personal information/news

RPFC Management Team

congo everyone for the new fc πŸ‘ πŸ‘ is there a problem in the page layout?? πŸ˜•
y is the page looking so small here? πŸ˜† πŸ˜• or theres something wrong in my lappy system? πŸ˜•

Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

y is the page looking so small here? πŸ˜† πŸ˜• or theres something wrong in my lappy system? πŸ˜•

it's lookin xtra huge in my compπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

ohhh, then i guess something wrong in my system here πŸ˜† or maybe my head is spinning thts y πŸ˜† Edited by ~~ashi~~ - 16 years ago
no the front page is just brilliant, looking perfect!!
wish pri all the best and she deserves to win the show!!

gr8 front page.........lovely and awesome!!
πŸ‘
lolz, i think im facing tht problem which Sharmi just described πŸ˜•