Best Jodi For Mar.27th episode?

Poll Question :

Which jodi do you think did better in dubbing?

Poll Choice
Jasvir & Kushal
Priyanka & Swapnil
Shilpa & Chetan
Aashka & Sanjit
Nausheen & Karnvir
Purbi & Karan
Login To Vote
Posted: 16 years ago

Multiple votes are allowed.

My vote would go to Shilpa & Chetan and Jasvir & Kushal.😊

I also feel it Shilpa did better than Chetan and Kushal did better than Jasvir but both pairs did it funny!πŸ˜†

I did no like Swapnil's, it got too personal.

I thought Swapnil/Priyanka's lines were A LOT like lines in the movie. like the mandir, and three people stuff. only a few things were changed. =/ it wasnt as creative.

i like most of them though. there wasnt any that i didnt like..i actually liked aashka and sanjit too. =/
They also were quite creative. 😊
awwwww i likeeeee karan and purbhi becoz their were d most challenging sinec otehrs got girl-guy scens ...unka akela ka guy-guy scens tha awwww deyy dubbeed dat scens so welllll awww

den i liekd kushal and jasvweer ka dey rockedd mn deserevd 18 for sureee

den i liek swapnil i dun knwo abt priyankaa but liked swapnil kaaaaaa
priyanka should hv been out over Ashka..
Ashka & sanjit was definetly much much better den priyanka & swapnil in particular round..swapnil is gud but priyanka πŸ˜•

i felt soo bad wen Ashka had to leave nd u all must hv noticed dt thr scene was da most longest among of all & the dialogs they used was really fantastic πŸ˜†
nd i felt bad for chetan as well 😭 😭

seems like all my favts r going to get out one by one 😭
now wat im hearing is dt nausheen also out 😭 😭 😭

Originally posted by madhy

Ashka & sanjit was definetly much much better den priyanka & swapnil in particular round..swapnil is gud but priyanka πŸ˜•

i felt soo bad wen Ashka had to leave nd u all must hv noticed dt thr scene was da most longest among of all & the dialogs they used was really fantastic πŸ˜†

first of all ur judging wrong just to favour ur favourite....aashka deserved to go becoz she didn't concerntrate on the game at all. she was lost somewhere else. she didn't peerform in the dance round well and..in the dubbing round she was 🀒🀒🀒 so she was eliminated. whats wrong in that. Priyanka got the HIGHEST marks ok..the highest in thursday's epi...18/20 which is a big thingπŸ‘

and nobody likes aashka...in this forum too hardly anyone cheered for her...so its ok to support our favourite..and its bad to pull down the other without having a good reason

Edited by Master_Blaster - 16 years ago

madhy wrote:

hey this not fair tum khudh bol rahi ho k aashka tumhaari fav thi .agar koi fav ho to isaka yeh matalab nahin ki hum uski galati ko bhula de aashka ne jo dubbing scene kiya tha usmain bahot galatiya thi  🀒 aur plzz tum jo ye priyanka k baare main bol rahi ho yeh bilkul galat hai.b/c use sabse jayada marks mile the.to woh kyun show se bahar ho πŸ˜•  πŸ˜• yeh ek game show hai jis main jo best hoga woh winner hoga,apne fav ko support karana acchi baat hai par uski galati ko bhi support karana yeh thik nahin hai.

i hope u understand me😊

Edited by sanabmw - 16 years ago
Originally posted by sanabmw

hey this not fair tum khudh bol rahi ho k aashka tumhaari fav thi .agar koi fav ho to isaka yeh matalab nahin ki hum uski galati ko bhula de aashka ne jo dubbing scene kiya tha usmain bahot galatiya thi  🀒 aur plzz tum jo ye priyanka k baare main bol rahi ho yeh bilkul galat hai.b/c use sabse jayada marks mile the.to woh kyun show se bahar ho πŸ˜•  πŸ˜• yeh ek game show hai jis main jo best hoga woh winner hoga,apne fav ko support karana acchi baat hai par uski galati ko bhi support karana yeh thik nahin hai.

i hope u understand me😊

don't worry sana she is just landing her frustraton outπŸ˜† nobody suppoprted asshka so its obvious she will felt bad

Originally posted by Master_Blaster

don't worry sana she is just landing her frustraton outπŸ˜† nobody suppoprted asshka so its obvious she will felt bad

yaah u r right mannu,par phir bhi agar koi accha kaam kar raha ho to uski burai karana yeh acchi baat nahin hai ,jo accha ho use accha bolana chahiye,chahe woh hamara fav ho ya na ho.😊😊aur pri to is baar bahot acchi thi aur waise bhi woh to meri sweet heart hai πŸ˜›oops sorryπŸ˜• main to bhul hi gayi, pehale woh tumhaari sweet heart haiπŸ˜†

Originally posted by sanabmw

yaah u r right mannu,par phir bhi agar koi accha kaam kar raha ho to uski burai karana yeh acchi baat nahin hai ,jo accha ho use accha bolana chahiye,chahe woh hamara fav ho ya na ho.😊😊aur pri to is baar bahot acchi thi aur waise bhi woh to meri sweet heart hai πŸ˜›oops sorryπŸ˜• main to bhul hi gayi, pehale woh tumhaari sweet heart haiπŸ˜†

everybody knows where is aashka and where is priyanka..i won't say anything...but the truth willbe he truth...aashka had never given any hit show and the hit shows she gave she played cameos nor she got any awardπŸ˜• despite being so senior to Priyanka..asshka doesn't have too much acheivements marked in her list. whereas priyanka got an award for her first debut hindi show and got an nomination for her english showπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³

and most importantly lets see our forum...all the polls which has been opened..aashka couldn't lead a single one....the leaders r either priyanka or nausheen

but i still say that aashka is a very good actress.πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ i have seen her work and am also sad on her exit...

and ya pri is my sweet heart and then ursπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Edited by Master_Blaster - 16 years ago