•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
Interview: Rajesh Roshan on Krazzy 4

Music director Rajesh Roshan speaks about Krazzy 4 directed by Jaideep Sen and produced by Rakesh Roshan.

Tell us something about your music score for Krazzy 4.

Well the music of Krazzy 4 was a challenge to me as there were no romantic songs in it…. it's a funny satire so item songs were required which is not really my genre! But Hrithik who really knows the flavor of the season and what the youth like listening to really guided me and it was very exciting to make such type of music.

Why is it that some of your best work is reserved for your brother's films?

Well, I think it is the other way around I guess…he reserves his best films for me!! More than being family, I feel as a director you should really know how to take the best from your crew and this is one thing that Rakesh Roshan can do very well.

What about inspiration?

Three things inspire my music and me…the nuances of the story…. then the star cast and finally the personality and ability of the director…. if these three things are there in a good mix then nothing like it!

What is your take on the current music reality shows that are all the rage?

Reality shows are good timepass for the audiences…. since it is live, the emotions portrayed are on the moment and real and so people are hooked onto it.

From the current lot, which is your favourite singers; whom should we look out for?

Well, from the current lot, singers like Sukhwinder Singh, Vishal Dadlani, KK and some of those Pakistani singers have really good and unique voices

What are the other projects that you're working on...?

Well, Krazzy 4 has been done with; my next project will be Rakesh Roshan's "Kites" with Hrithik, Kangana Raunat and Barbara Mori

Posted: 16 years ago
only da title is nice>> i hop he is gettin ready 4 da nxt hrithik starrer KITES i hop he gives Blockbuster muzic lyk pritam