Saarthi

Saarthi's Bhoomika is back ...

Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Saarthi's Bhoomika is back with a new, sexy look

language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">

Neha Devi Singh

Neha Devi Singh, the original Bhoomika from Star Plus' afternoon show, Saarthi, is back with a brand new sexy look a year after she quit the show, due to stress and monotony. The actress lost 14 kilos after going through a strict diet regime and workout.  

So what exactly did Neha do during her year-long break? "Immediately after I left Saarthi, I went to New York and stayed with my brother for a month, though my initial plan was to stay there for just a week. After that, in July, we had a great family holiday in Europe. It is a nice feeling when you travel outside your country and get to know so many things. I find my trips extremely educative."

Neha is currently writing a script for a friend's film. "I can't disclose anything more than the fact that this is the third draft I am working on," she adds.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the info Barbie, so she is getting into films, wonder if she will be acting in it as well or not.

PrInCeZz07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG shes lost so much weight. lolz. She lookz really preety now though.Yh wonda wat kynd of films she gna cumin if she does act in 2 filmz 😆 😆 😆