dill chura liya AR PART 15[pg81 ]28/05

Posted: 16 years ago

hi guys iam trying to start  a new topic like it is a traingle love story between arman ridhima and other person

as a matter of fact i didnot even think of posting pics but iam so sorry as many people pm me to post some pic i realised my mistake iam so sorry for that and thanks a lot my dear friend yogitha who helped me to get these pics

and thanks a lot for my dear friend for creating this awesome signy for me if u  [sorry she said she dont want to reveal her name thats y iam not telling her name ]

introduction:

ridhima:

she is daughter of shashank gupta.she aways gets troubled by anjali her sister and nisha but anand and arman would save ridz from their ugly plans every time.she is very beautiful,smart,intelligent girl who is little bit emotional .she has strong faith in god and helps every one[very kind hearted].

arman mallik:

he is arman mallik known as arman he is handsome guy all girls will fall for him.he also sometimes enjoys with girls.his nick name is ammy.he is cool and friend of anand and childhood friend of ridhima he knows her as sony.he helps her every time whenever she is in need.

shashank gupta:

he is the dean of sanjeevani and father of anjali and ridhima.though he loves both of them he thinks ridhima is the best among both and she can make him proud.he is soft natured at the time very sincere in his work he can do any thing for friendship.and now has some softcorner to padma πŸ˜‰

ANAND:

he is mr.anand a very handsome cool guy.who likes to be friendly with all.and he is the best friend of ridhima and he does everything to keep her happy and helps her whenever she is in need.and he is friend of arman in college days.and he is having affair with a girl called krishna in his college days and he thinks its almost over and keeps as far as possible from her.

krishna:

:

she is beautiful ,good natured and soft spoken girl.she loves her friends a lot and she is neighbour of  ziigy who always try to be close to her but she always try to keep him at distance.she loves anand a lot.

she always tries to be close to him but he always try to keep her in distance.

ziggy:

he is mr giggy who is a very hot guy and always try to get good impression from girls and tries to play a love drama with them.he tries to make krishna his g.f but always fails and he is the best friend of anand and hates arman as girls will fall for him.to say u all frankly he just behaves like a villain in our ff.

rajan:

he is a cool handsome guy. girls will die for him but doesnot care for them .he always tries to avoid girls .he is very punctual and sincere in his work.and he is new inturn of sanjeevani and make friendship with arman and anand .he likes ridz to some extent and tries to take suggestions from her in his work

here is the other photo of him

anjali:

she is miss anjali gupta very proud she thinks she is only the person who is best.and loves a lot to irritate ridhima she playes some wicked plans  with nisha to make ridz cry 😭.and loves handsome guys to follow her and has some soft cornor to arman.

nisha:

she is nisha daughter of the millioner  though she is good  she likes irritating others a lot especially ridz. and she is some what proud and thinks she can make any boy to do any thing for her and till now she didnot love any one seriosly.she just thinks love as a timepass and tries her best to make buys following her unfortunately she is best friend of anjali and now she wants rajan to fall for her.

padma:

she is the head nurse and friend of shashank as the matter of fact mother of ridz which ridz doesnt know. and she has loving nature and she is very kind hearted.she likes to get close to anjali but anjali hates her.

atul:

he is atul handsome guy.rarely gets angry he tries to make every one laugh.every one make fun of him as he is scared of girls and get very shy to talk with them.he is new inturn of sanjeevani.

sanjay:

he is seniour doctor[not yet married]πŸ˜‰ he is very cool and sincere in his work and tries to help all his juniours with out hesitating though many girls fall for him he doesnt care and tries to keep those people as far as possible.

keerthi:

iam sorry guys i couldnot get her pic she is very sincere and doesnot bother any one.if any juniour tries to not obey her then she will not spare them god should only save them πŸ˜†.she is  kind hearted but doesnot show it to anyone.

ok guys this is their introduction i hope u all like them.

here the part 1

it is a pleasent morning a girl goes to jogging like in dmg and while jogging she call a someone

girl: hey good morning lazy boy !

caller:hey ridz good morning [ in a sleepy voice] kya he itni subah phone kiya?

ridz:hey budhu  it is already 6:00 and iam waiting for u

caller: iam sorry ridz iam getting sleep i cant come to jogging today please.

ridz: anand this is not fair now come on get up and aaj hum sanjeevani bhi jaana he aaj hamara pehla din he bhool gaye kya and u know papa ko late comers pasand nahi he.

anand: ha ha me tho bhool gaya theek he me 10 min me aatha hoon. theek he

ridz:ha ha  theek he jaldhi karna

anand: ha theek he bye

ridz:ok bye

while cuting the phone she dashes to a guy who is very handsome

ridz: kya dhek kar nahi chal sahthe ho?

guy: kya??? aap dash karke uppar se mujhe dant re?

ridz: kya me dash!!! any way iam sorry

guy: thats good maaphi kardhiya ab chalo me basket ball court keliya late hagaya hoon by the way i know u girls dont know what is meant by basket ballπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ridzz: hello iam the champion in basket ball 😑

guy: aha tho khlenge aur batachalenge kaun champion he aur kyon waste he

ridz:kya there saath basket ball ???

guy: kya dar gayyi isiliya maan jao me champion hoon

ridzz:kya  theek he chal khelthe he aur we will see who is best

guy: done

they will leave to basket ball court

if u like this then please tell me i will continue next part

part 1 and part 2-pg 1

part 3-pg 3

part4-pg 4

part 5-pg 7

part6-pg 8

part7-pg12

part8-pg 18

part9-pg22

part10-pg 29

PART 11-pg 42

part 12-pg 48

promo -pg 52

part 13-pg 59

PART 14-pg67

PART 15-pg 81

Edited by urmila_17 - 15 years ago
it is really very nice plz continue soon
waitinf for u r next part
hey guys iam sorry if i dissapointed u 😭 😭 😭 .iam new to this and i thought to start it and i even dont know hindi properly πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ .so sorry for my mistakes and please do frank comments iam waiting for u if u dont like this then tell me i will stop it please do comment frankly
wow thank u yogitha u r the first person to comment 😳 😳 . iam very very happy πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ by the way i will continue tommorow if some others also comment on this.
wow urmila vry nce ff yaar
lve triangle to mangta hai warna maza nahi ata
cont soon i lvd it
yachna
thank u very much yachna iam very happy that u liked it 😳 😳. i will continue the next part soon.

ok guys this is part 2
at the basket ball court
ridhima:tho shuru karenge game?
guy: nahin hum yaha dance karenge
ridhima:kya??? 😑 tum ek no ka bewakuuf ho
guy:hello mera naam bewakoof nahi arman he arman mallik
ridz:acha tho arman mallik jhi aap yaha dance karna chahthe ho ya game khelna?
arman: obviously game khelna agar aap chahe tho dance bhi karsakthe πŸ˜‰ waise bhi mere saath dance karne keliye.............
ridz interupts and says lets start game
game starts
while ridz is doing basket arman gives a flying kiss to her seeing this ridz leaves the ball and arman does a basket then ridz understood he tricked her
so while arman is doing next basket she shouts i love u then arman stood there in shock then ridz does another basket
arman:kya kaha tum mujhse pyaar karthe ho?
ridz:me aur tumse pyaar.... kabhi nahi
arman:tho mujhe i love u kyu kaha?
ridhima:me thum se nahi kaha me tho us basket kaha tha
arman:kya???
ridz:ha me basket se pyaar karthi hoon any problem?
while arman is trying to say something anand enters and says hi
arman:hi
ridz:wo tumse nahi mujhse hi kaha tha and turns towards anand and says hi
arman:wo tum ko kyu hi....
while anand interupts and says
anand:hey arman ye he ridhima my best friend and turns towards ridz and says aur ye he arman mera friend
ridz:tho he is the one u told me and turns towards arman and says hi girls follower
arman to anand:hey what is this u told every thing to her by the way turns towards ridz and says iam not girls follower but girls will follow me
ridhima:tum apna aap ko itna smart mat samjhna
arman:correct ur word me smart nahi samajtha me smart hu
while ridz was about to say something all their pagers rings
ridhima:chal anand bewakuufo se baat karna waste he waise bhi hume jaldhi jaana chahiye warna dad will scold us
anand:ha chalo bye arman phir milenge
arman:ok bye oye basket dhek kar chalna aur kisi aur ko dash mat karna warna wo marjayenga
ridz:disgusting.. saying this she leaves and anand follows her
please do comment frankly

part 3 on page 3

Edited by urmila_17 - 16 years ago
iam sorry for my mistakes and iam very sorry if i have dissapointed u please do comment frankly
hey great 2 parts plz continue soon
good going πŸ‘
thank u muskan iam very glad that u liked it 😊 😊 . i will try to continue soon