FanFic Navakirangal(moved here)

pokkiri26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

😛Character List😛

Deepak (Dharani Son)

Deepa (Parvthi daugther and Deepak's Girlfriend)

Parvthi😛😛😛 (Main character of this serial) you will know who she is as your read it

Saratha (Parvthi Mother)

Dharani(Villian) Father or Deepak and husband of..............

Comedian

(Vadivelu) he is going to be old brother of everyone in the good side
More and more poeple will come as you read and this list will also increase👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pokkiri26 thumbnail
  Episode 001

Madurai

The temple bell rings in the Madurai Meenaskhi Temple and everyone is eagerly waiting for the Chithra Chariot to come in view. Just as it happens a Jeep arrives at moment with a woman in it. Everyone was yelling out in happiness "Vannakam Ma" at particularly the women. A sigh of relief was in the face of the women as she looked around the whole country.  The priest from inside the chariot saw her and shouted "Parvthi Devi Ma Vango Ma ugada kail thera illango". Parvthi started walking doing the road past a herd of 10 people yelling "Amma venthata allam santhosham. Before holding the long snake she prayed inside saying "Everything should be happy and as well as my family.  Just as she stopped to start and walk and hand randomly come out from nowhere and it said. "Amma". To her surprise it was a girl that she hasn't ever seen.  The girl kept going on saying "It's me Surya your own daughter". Just then a big smile came across Parvthi face and said "is that you Surya grown tall and matured I…..just can't believe it's you. Both hugged and hold there hands together and pulled that the enormous Chithrai Chariot.  Many people were there just as the Chariot came to its final stop and the giant garland on it fell right on Parvthi. Parvthi felt really blessed that the Meenaskshi ambal is going to be beside her. Deepa and Parvthi stood for there final and gazed of into the country. Just as they were going to leave a women was in a rage came up to Parvthi and said "I am poor would you spare some change". Something within Parvthi said "I have seen her somewhere and if she's my own sister". The women slowly looked up at Parvthi which really scared her and looked from left to right. With a Sudden Stop saw into the eyes of Parvthi saw who she was.  Parvthi said "Who are you and what do you want if money I will give please leave as my daughter is getting scared.  Just then that lady should "Parvthi it's me your mother Saratha". Parvthi was puzzled for a second last she saw her mother she was in Chennai at Srini Uncles house for vacation. That was when it struck her Parvthi and realized it was her own mother. But the sad thing was disturbing both Parvthi and Deepa was "How in the world can she a RICH Lady End of the street where there is allot of our family member". Saratha looked different and eventually fainted because of the poverty she faced. Deepa immediately threw some water on her face and with an immediate reaction she woke up and started crying. Parvthi consoled her mother saying "Don't worry Amma I am back and ill change everything for good!". They three went into the jeep and left their own house which was like a palace for them with some smile.

Back in a dark room a mad man was rocking back in forth in his chair looking at a photo. "For many ears I have searched for her and now she has returned and she is going to be mine.  The light flickered and came a young handsome fellow calling "Appa what are you doing in her by yourself and why are always glued to that picture. In return his replay was "Dharani me never failed in life until this girl came and wrecked everything my life and my love". "Now she lives like Queen of England and has returned back to Madurai her own town". With a smirk on this face Dharani said "she is going to have an unpleasant welcome and shocked to see each one of her family begging the streets because of what she did to me". "This is who she is my son".  An familiar lady was posing with a smile and it was not other then "Parvthi"……………….Freeze

pokkiri26 thumbnail

Episode 002

Parvthi's picture was in the hands of Dharani. "The day she overshadowed me when I said I love to you fell will never forget what she did to me" Dharani said. He looked at his son who was like I knew he was going to say that. Deepak said "you always have been looking at this photo don't you have a life other then looking at this moment like come on what is with you and her". Dharani gave a striking to his son. "Kanna you don't know about this girl she is not ordinary women she has Bathrakli within in her… when it comes out God Help that person". Deepak grew really fed up with what he was hearing and went up and tore the picture into pieces bit by bit annoyed. "Appa you have been telling the exact same thing the day I was born Forgot God's sake forget this women and live life". Dharani turned into flames and slapped Deepak. The slap so hard and Loud and Deepak flew into the ground hitting the door moaning in pain. Deepak says "Appa are you mental what the heck was that for, just for one photo tore I have torn allot of that women picture……. Now I get is a Slap!!!!!!".  Dharani ran up to Deepak and held him up and apologized to him for showing his anger over him. Dharani says " Sorry Deepak I couldn't help it that women makes my blood boil 50'c, just forget about and lets go and eat our dinner". Son and Father give a moment of relive and went to the dinning room to eat the dinner Deepak's Mother(Chinka) cooked. Chinka comes with the food and asks "What was the big sound I heard from upstairs". Deepak and Dharani gives look and both say at say randomly " WE WERE PLAYING HIDING GO SEE". Both give a laugh and as well as Chinka and ate there food. While washing hand Dharani looks at the mirror and sees his evil side " Parvthi welcome back I have some unfinished business to be settled". Nearby Deepak hears this and is shocked to hear it

Parvthi arrives home with Deepa and Saratha. The house looked like a mansion rooms everywhere It reminded Parvthi of her Castle with windows every single where. Parvthi took her first step inside the palace and out ran a black Cat. Saratha tells Parvthi

"This is sign of bad things are going to happen Parvthi Va lets go somewhere else". Parvthi just ignored her old style mother and entered the house. From Deep inside a the house a sound was heard "Raa Raa Raa Raa😆😆😆". Parvthi and Saratha gave a scared look but Deepa just gave a laugh. Parvthi went to where the noise was and found a room looked up she opened it slowly inside and said "Yar Ithu Nigna Yar😕". A Deepa harsh voice comes out of no where in the room " Nan Then di Chandramukhi I have came to bite you🤣🤣". Pravthi says "Anna don't be stupid come out I know it's you😆". From behind her A jingling sound came closer and closer to her and then striked "Raa Raa Vadi Parvthi Raaa podi loosue". A tall dark figure dressed up like Chandramukhi was right infront of her. Parvthi with one hand slap Chandramukhi😆 "Anna Anna you face looks like a gorilla😆. Vadivelu "A Chi I was just having fun and you slap me🤣" Vadivelu falls on the ground but lands on by accidenlty burning wood🤣🤣🤣 that was getting to used for cooking. Vadivelu feels something " Yakka what is that burning smell ". Parvthi says " You haven't changed a bit look what you are siting on🤣". Vadivelu looks at see his But on fair and sreams "ayio enna Kapathango enna kapathango enda osara pothu yakka stop staring help ahhhhhhhhhhhh🤣🤣🤣". Deepa comes with a bucket filled with cool water and throws😆😆😆 it onto Vadivelu who just looks like he can from planet fire🤣. Deepa takes a log from the ground and says " Mamma you need to turn back to your self so this is for you my present😆😆🤣" . Deepa takes the big log and hits the Vadivelu who twirls around🤣 of a second and faints. Parvthi goes and gets ready and comes back and says " I wan to see a friend of mine and leaves. Vadivelu gets up all bleeding and bandaged and looks at himseslf and she AH😆". Deepa and Saratha are laughing there heads off……….freeze

pokkiri26 thumbnail
for those who haven't read starting of my fanfic here is the first glimpse my episodes.

3rd is coming a while 😉
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow ! superb UC anna !!! 👏 👏 👏 so funny 🤣 🤣
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
UC anna....waiting for the next part 😳
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awwww, this is here!!! I was wondering about this!!!
And i never visit this thread!! Meli, thanks da -
but for u i would have missed this - u wanted me
to visit here!!! So, when is the 3rd chapter coming,
Kanna??? busy drooling over Asin??!! 😳 😳