Ardhangani - Ek Khoobsurat Jeevan Saathi

A Very Important Reminder - Rules read!!

imprincess333 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hello, hello all Khoobsurat people 🤗! I have noticed that there has been a lot of spamming in this section in the past few days. Just a few reminders:

1. Please use the THANK YOU button. Do not post a reply that just says "thanks", "tfs", "thax u", etc... Only reply if you have a comment, otherwise, use the BUTTON!
  2. DO NOT write in caps. It seems like you are shouting. If you write a few words in caps [as I did], thats is okay. Just as long as the whole post or the majority of it is not in caps.
  3. This one is VERRRY important! Please do not create posts asking for the updates. Currently, Naina Di (coolkitty_23) does the written updates. However, she lives in the U.S. so does not get the video until it is posted. So PLEASE, do not ask for the updates. She will post it when she is done writing it.
  4. Finally, please do not create posts irrelevant to Ardhangani. Make sure it is a topic that is worth a discussion.
Here is a detailed list of rules for this section by Sangita Di.

Also, here is the Help Desk. All of your questions will be answered to best of our abilities.

If you have any questions, you can PM either myself (imprincess333), our lovely cool viewbie Naina Di (coolkitty_23), or our lovely mod Sangita Di (sangitadas).

Thank you and I hope to see you all follow the rules!

👍🏼 Esha
Edited by imprincess333 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Keep it rocking Esha!! This is important! I am gonna make this a sticky for everyone to read it! 😳 😳
Namiyoshi thumbnail
good girl esha you goody goody

😉

I have to tell you something important later k?
soup thumbnail
Hi,
I am not able to watch the older episodes of Ardhangini..it gives me a 403 error. something like this "You don't have permission to access /Ardhan/23thJan-1.php on this server." , for all of asifsp's freehostia uploads....can you please help?
I also mailed to asifsp..did not get any reply

Thanks.
Soup.
ava17 thumbnail
Well, it was certainly neede so tfs