VidyaSagar - Attracts Amar

Posted: 16 years ago
I missed a few seconds....something was wrong with the sound....but Amar goes to rent a taxi I believe.....and the guy gives him the keys and he pics a taxi tht says VidyaSagar.....the guy asked him why he always picks tht....and he says he doesnt knw but there is something....

So he's attracted more to the past???
Edited by armulover - 16 years ago
If that's the case he might discover about his past before Divya.
i think so...cause today Sin told Divya tht Vidya was bad...she ruined their family blah blah....and thn Chachi was trying to tell her....but divya didn't wanna listen...she kept saying...'leave me alone' blah blah.....so i see more chances to Amar remembering first....
I knw....and also...Amar remembers some eyes...he keeps drawing them...so they're Vidya's eyes....so again...on moe possibility....
Still on the 2nd part...

That angrezi memsaab scene was very funny he looked like Govinda in Salaam-E-Ishq. 😆
Yeah chances are more, as he lives in banaras, and can use some brain, divs seems to be to much like high figh. so less chance there.
i loved the way sagar said vidya sagar name sounds very sweet with pan in mouth lolss....
He might remember it first but I wonder what it will be like after he remembers.. will he go ahead and tell her or he will wait for her to remember?
Nancy - he did look and act like Govinda in tht particular scene...it was hilarious...how he's like call me if u wanna see...gai ghat this ghat tht ghat and my heart also..he was SO in the woman's face....hehe...

Neha - I have a feeling tht he'll help her remember....atleast he should tell her....tht he remembers and tht he was Sagar and she was Vidya...u knw...
^If Sin keeps telling bad things about Vidya when time comes Divya won't like the idea that she was Vidya before.

One question, is Shankar bhagwan same as Shambhoonath ji? Amar mentions it.. 😳
i think both Sagar and Vidya will remember together. They might get random flashbacks here and there, but since they died together, the fact that Sindoora killed will come to them at the same time... and they will vow to kill Sindoora togehter.. that is my prediction at least