27th Feb - Written update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Savita (Mona) gets off the phone with a person.  She tells her mother that Yash Oberoi, a rich business man, is looking for a girl to marry and I have fixed the marriage.  Her mother tells her that she should not have fixed her marriage without asking her mother even if the boy is very rich.  Savita then tells her mother that she did not fix her own marriage, balki, she fixed a meeting with him, so that she can show him pictures of girls.  Her mother is happy.  Savita then says that mujhe unse shaadi karne mein nahin, balki unki shaddi karane mein interest hain. 

At the same time at the guys matrimonial place (Jamegi Jodi.com), Angad says that he saw an ad online for Yash Oberoi.  He is very excited that he sent an email to Yash Oberoi and have fixed a meeting with him also.  The two guys are happy and dancing around, because they just got a very rich client.

Savita and mother are at Yash Oberoi's company.  The mother says that whoever gets this crorepathi as a pathi, will be very lucky.  She then says that a sensible mother would also try to hitch her daughter with the rich guy, and she suggests that she put Savita's picture with the rest of the girls.  However, Savita, says that her mother does not think of anything else but getting her married off.  Savita says she will not marry a guy just because he is rich but because woh mujhe acha lagtha hai, apna lagtha hai.  Her mother asks, but who will he be.  At which time the guys enter and bump into them.

The guys ask the ladies what they are doing her.  The ladies ask what the guys are doing there.  Angad says, he and Pat decided to visit the zoo, he then asks Pat if he saw the  paagal billi aur buddi sherni, referring to the ladies.  Savita makes a face.  The ladies say that they had called and made an appointment with Yash Oberoi so the guys can leave.  The guys say that they had sent their company profile before emailing Yash Oberoi, so the ladies can leave.  They then start arguing with each other.

They are interrupted by a girl, Suhani  (the girl who acted as Sam, Anurag Basu's third wife in Kasauti Zindagi Ki), who tells both Angad and Savita that they need not go anywhere.  She tells them to come meet him as he is a very busy man.  She tells them that the meeting with the girls will be done while he jogs, swims, eats, etc, etc, as he is very busy.  She says that it is difficult to find a girl for him.  Savita says that mein yeh kar dikhaungi.  Angad says that he cannot say that as he karke dikhayi denge.  Savita rolls her eyes. 

Mr. Yash Oberoi tells Suhani that wherever I go and whenever I meet with girls you stay by my side, or there will be problems.  Suhani asks what kinda problems and he explains.  Once when he was on a flight from Singapore, he was having a meeting with a girl.  While eating his cake he said, How sweet.  The girl thought he was talking about her and started discussing their honeymoon.  Everyone starts laughing.

Suhani tells Yash to tell Angad and Savita about the checklist.  Yash gives them a file and tells them to write down the qualities of the girls based on the questions in the checklist, and then give it Suhani for some calculation of compatibility %.  And that he does not want anyone less than 85% compatible.

Suhani then checks the computer and says that Savita called at 9 and 3 minutes after that we received email from Angad.  Therefore, first preference goes to Savita.  The ladies are happy and say that they will bring their candidate tomorrow.  The guys are sad as they were 3 minutes late and now if the ladies bring someone who is compatible, then the guys will suffer a huge loss.  Pat tells Angad to be positive.  And that if the ladies bring someone, and she fails, then we will know why she failed.  That will help us in eliminating those qualities from our girl.  And we will succeed the next day.  Angad is very happy, and tells Pat to follow the ladies.

Day 1:  Savita brings Miss.Payal Kapoor.  Yash (in jogging outfit) has come for jogging.  Suhani (in jogging outfit) says that Payal (dressed in sari) has passed the checklist and is 90% compatible.  And wishes her luck.  Yash talk to her while the 5 (yash, suhani, payal, savita and her mother) of them are jogging.  He goes on about jogging being good for his health and all.  He asks Payal if she likes jogging and she says that she has jogged only once in her life..... and while talking she falls in his arms.  They have eye to eye contact and he tells her that he will be cycling this evening and asks her to wear a jogging suit like his secretary and meet him for cycling.  She says no, as she only wears sarees.  Everything comes to a screeching halt.  He says that if woh ho jayegi, and we go paragliding, you will wear a sari and jump or when we go scuba diving, u will wear a sari and jump in the water.  He then jogs off with Suhani.  Suhani then tells the girl that Yash did not like her, as he prefers a girl who is a little more modern.  Savita and her mother are sad as they thought that if they show him a sweet sanskari girl he will like, but that was flopped.  All this is heard by Pat.

Day 2:  Angad and Pat bring a modern girl, Kamsin Chopra.  Suhani (dressed in sari) comes and says that Yash (dressed in sherwani) is going to a friends wedding and he will talk to the girl while showering flowers on the bride and groom.  Yash then meets Kamsin, and she says that as per yash's checklist, her compatibility is 90%.  Yash just looks at the way she is dressed, her short skirt and all.  He tells her that at weddings, they don't wear such short dresses.  Suhani jumps in and says that is not a problem, as she will call the boutique, and get a sari.  She then tells Kamsin that she can change on the way.  Kamsin is shocked, she says that she has never worn a sari, and does not know how to handle it.  As a matter of fact she does not go to any family functions, so she has no need to wear saris.  And she is a free-modern thinking person who goes paragliding and scubadiving.  Yash then says that he wanted a modern girl, but not so modern that she cannot go to weddings or does not have any family value.

Suhani then tells Angad that tomorrow she needs to brief Savita and Angad on what kind of girls Yash likes.

Day 3: Yash explain that he wants a girl who

a.  sanskaari ho, lekin sirf sanskaari na ho.

b.  jo modern ho, lekin sirf modern na ho.

c.  jo multi tasking ho, jo jogging karte waqt jogging suit pehne.  jo shaadi pe sari pehne.  Jo mere thamaam appointments yaad rake.

d.  jo business clients and friends ko yaad rake.

e.  who will know the ups and downs of the market I am in.

Day 4:  Both sides are working hard to find a girl.

Day 5:  Both sides come to the conclusion that unke bas mein nahin hain to find a girl for Yash Oberoi.

Day 6:  yash is doing shopping and Suhani thinks he can do both shopping and meeting with Angad and Savita at the same time.  Angad is like he has the habit of doing 2-3 things at the same time, eh.  Savita says, that when he gets married, and taking the pheras, he is going to do just that, right, and not have a meeting at the same time.  Suhani tells them to talk quietly, if sir hears them.  Waise, he is quite capable of doing that.  And Angad and Suhani laugh.   Yash comes and tells them that tomorrow is the 7th day and your last day.  If you cannot find a girl till then, then I have no time for you. He then leaves with Suhani.

Angad and Savita are talking to each other and saying that he does not need a wife, what he wants is a secretary.  And both of them come to a sudden realization and run to their respective offices.

Day 7:  Angad and Savita come to a meeting at Yash's office.  Suhani looks thru the check list of the girl they provided, and agrees with them that the girls they have brought, is 99.99% compatible with Yash.  She tells him to choose one of the girls.  She and Yash questions them, as to why they have not put the names of the girls.  They say it is a surprise.  At that time Suhani gets a call, and has to go outside the office.  When she leaves, Angad and Savita together blurt out that the girl they have chosen is Suhani, Yash's secretary.  Yash is surprised, indeed.  Angad and Savita then reminds Yash about all the things Suhani does for him.  He begins to recollect, and begins to have feelings for her.

At that time Suhani walks in and Yash proposes.  She however rejects saying that she may have passed his checklist but he does not pass her checklist.  (Angad and Savita collapse on to their respective chairs sadly)  She says that she does not want to marry a businessman who comes to office just to look at graphs and profit margin, she wants a guy who will be lazy once in a while and stay home with her by ditching work. (Angad shakes his head, thinking that will never happen)  She says that she does not want a guy who can get tickets for London or Paris, but once in a while can get movie tickets for her too.  She then walks away. 

Yash then gets romantic and says:  Mein aur meri thanhaai, aksar aisi baatein karte hain.  Thum hothi tho aisa hotha, thum hothi tho waisa hotha.  (Angad and Savita look and stand up surprised).  Thum iss baath pe hairan hothi. Thum uss baath pe hansthi.  Thum hothi tho yeh kehthi.  Thum hothi tho woh kahthi.  Mein aur meri thanhaai aksar aise baatein karte hain.  (Angad and Savita are shaking their heads in amazement). 

Yash takes a flower and gets down on his knees and tells her that he lives in computer files and breathes in meetings.  But tum mujhe kushboo mein rang aur rangon mein khushboo dena sikha do.  Aaj mujhe koi mil gaya hai, dil chahta hai, aaj thum mujhe rang de basanti, ban jaa meri saawariya, saath mere aaja nachle, kyunki mera dil kehta hai om shanti om, aaj aaye saare taare zameen par, ek baar kaho na pyaar hai.  Thaaki thum aur mein bunty aur bubli ban kar, mohabbaton ki duniya mein halla bole.  Suhani is surprised the he knows so many names of films.  Yash says that she put a TV in his office, so once in a while I watch it between my work, ab kaam aaya na.  He then asks her again.  She shyly runs away.

Yash thinks that she went away without saying anything.  Savita says that without saying anything, she said everything.  Yash is very happy.  He tells them to decide amongst themselves who should receive the check and when, and he runs after Suhani.  Both Angad and Savita fight amongst themselves.

Later that night, desiboy is online saying that he thought koolnari was not coming to chat.  Koolnari is like why would I not talk to you, I have forgiven you nah.  Anyways, I had sent someone else just like you.  Desiboy says, that whatever happened happened, atleast we are still friends.  So tell me, when are we meeting again. Koolnari says that we have to meet, but when I cannot tell you now.  Desiboy says that yes we need to believe in each other that we will not make a fool of each other.  Koolnari agrees and says that I hope we will believe in each other very fast.  Desiboy agrees. 

THE END

I think the update was too detailed, eh.... Maybe I will try to shorten it next time. Its just that when I hear some dialogues, I don't know how to express it, without telling you what the dialogues were.
no thank you soo much for it :)... i did not get to watch it this time :)

Originally posted by dipanjali_osaka

plz send the videos.. 😭

Sorry but I don't have access to the video.