What u think about this?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
Hi Everyone,

I heard few days ago that New Orlean people are getting $2,000  from our one and only Bush 😡.  Do u guys think it's enough? Is it enough for the people who lost their everything,  some of them are even homeless I guess more then some, disease spreading and some of them even lost their love one. Do u guys think it's  enough amount? Like what can you buy in this $2,000 and what not? Do you think this 2,000 dollar will give them everything?

I don't know but this was just bothering me so I wanted to know what u guys think.

Nisha
Hey Richi rich America is stingy, uncle Bush be large hearted. In India when ever there is a calamity, either there is too much or too little, I mean the relief.
signora2   
It is absolutely awful, Nisha. These people lost everything they owned and now Bush is expecting them to be able to start their entire lives over with $2,000. Most of these people spent their entire lives and all their income building what they had, only to lose it in this storm. If you think about it, the reason there's been such lawlessness in New Orleans after the hurricane is b/c there aren't enough National Guard troops to keep order there. Why aren't there enough troops? B/c they're all fighting a non-existent War over in Iraq, a war which had no basis to begin with (except for Bush Jr.'s wish to avenge his father's defeat there), and which is costing billions and billions of dollars. This money which is being wasted away in Iraq could have been used to help these poor people whose lives have been ravaged by the hurricane.

I heard the most ridiculous thing yesterday on the news. B/c the lines to receive the $2,000 aid were so long, they are now only granting requests for aid online….. 😡   Whose idiotic idea was this??? These people's entire lives have been torn apart—I find it highly unlikely that they'll be able to access a computer right now and apply for aid online....

I really think that by the time Bush leaves office (not until 2008 😭), America is going to be completely ruined...

wow, $2000?
thats nothing
these people have lost everything, their homes, their memories, their treasures and Bush expects that $2000 will compensate for whut they have lost?
i think Bush shud be doing more urgh.....

I think that the amount $2,000 is enough since it is not to buy extravagant clothing, it is for immediate needs, such as food, clothes and clean water. Through this, the victims can rent an apartment, send kids to school and find a job and start living life.

Bush is not the best president in matters of relief, but he is trying his best and this is alot of money, the government has spent $669 million in monetary aid directly and frankly, that is enough and more than enough.
$2000 that's nothing I read an article where it said Bush wastes a total of 8 million per month in Iraq Why can't he give all that to those New Orlean ppl😡
what's the point with bush?