New Members Intro

How did you land up on India Forums?

swordfishh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi guys.....

Dont be mad at me for asking such a dumb question.....Just wanted to know......out of curiosity......HOW DID YOU LAND UP ON IF( KYPH)???

Let me tell you how I landed up here...... I happened to miss one whole week of KYPH for some reason..... And that was driving me mad......I decided that there has to be some site on the net which provides updates for freaks like me.....And Bingo! I found IF..... And Chilly's updates were THE BEST ....... Trust me they were......Her last chatpata update was the one in which Kripa breaks her engagement with Prithvi and hugs Angad (Go check it out)..... And well.... I got soo used to reading her updates that I decided to sign up......

And dinky not having revealed her identity then was our "mystery woman" providing khoofiya info about what is going to happen next....... We all used to wonder how she got all those psychic powers to predict what would happen next!!!..... Curiosity to know who she is and what is going to happen next kept me hooked on.....I seldom posted anything because everything I wanted to say would be posted by nitica or sugar bun......

ANYWAYS..... THATS HOW I GOT ADDICTED TO THIS FORUM......

What bout you guys??

Edited by swordfishh - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usa_girl0021 thumbnail
well i was searching for Jassi's pics on yahoo search and i found this website. πŸ˜› now its been more then 1 yr since i've been here on IF πŸ˜ƒ
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Swordfish, nice topic...Though I'm not sure if I should move this to the general section!

My story is pretty much the same...But my port of entry is Tumhari Disha...Till then I never watched any TV, but suddenly one day I accidentally hit upon a link which has an update on Tumhari disha given by a girl named Disha77...I looooved it and then searched more info, which lead me to this awesome website established by Vijay...INDIA FORUMS!!! 😳 😊

And then I got addicted to the serial's updates given by disha77,lata and a few others...Got bored with the downgrading serial, took on to Kahiin to hoga, got bored with it and finally fot stuck with Angad and Kripa now 😳

So these are the only serials that I read updates about...And watched them only on the videos that we get here...But my main love is KYPH and also Sujal(Rajeev Khandelwal)...I hate Kashish,Piyush(Prithvi is threatening to join this list)

That's my little story... πŸ˜ƒ

Luv,
Raksha
swordfishh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I posted it on the KYPH forum coz thats where max posts are posted......
dishachoudary thumbnail
actually muje nahi malum thi yeh fevicol ka majbooth jodi ..
i saw kyph promo loved neha thought whoz thzz sweet gal in hands of arrogant man........
i got addicted here i tried to serach it google i got thzz website......
from past 5months im here.......may 10th......

Edited by dishachoudary - 18 years ago
Aanandaa thumbnail
Yes Tishoo, I guess we should move this to the members launge...This is a great topic and we should give everyone a chance to tell how they got introduced to IF...Am moving it there πŸ˜ƒ

Luv,
Raksha
BTW, DK is back..But as a dumbo πŸ˜•
pretty girl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

same as u disho..i was searching something in google and i got this web side...from 24th may i am here..evryday..chipki at this webside..like chipkoπŸ˜†

Iqbal Ki Diwani thumbnail
Same As Swati but I was searching for Iqbal Khan's pic.. πŸ˜†

Take Care...LuuvYaa mucchh!
Yummy πŸ˜‰
Aanandaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: tisha

Are you talking about Satwik. I don't like that character so much.He lacks DK's magnetism.

My husband misses Disha in her sarees.

Madam, aap kaha ho???πŸ˜•..Satvik = DK = Satvik🀒

My hubby has no clue of these serials and neither is he aware of my madness about the same...He will probably join me in a mental asylum, the day he comes to know abt all this🀒😳

Raksha😊
punjabiprincess thumbnail

Originally posted by: usa_girl0021

well i was searching for Jassi's pics on yahoo search and i found this website. πŸ˜› now its been more then 1 yr since i've been here on IF πŸ˜ƒ

Same here, I use love watching Jassi, and I was just looking for pictures of Jassi and found this web site. I am very glad that I have found this website.πŸ˜‰