Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: liquidfantasy

it is so beautiful...i hv no words to express...their relationship is so emotionally penned down by you..
nice story 😊

Hi ,
I am very happy to know that u liked reading this ff... U felt i have penned down well the relationship's emotions .. I have tried and really feels nice that people have felt the emotions while reading... thanks u for the kind words..😊
RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
hey bhoomi..
will comment again..
sri:-)
RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hey bhoomi..
I am here again..
Suvarna - a tomboyish n frank girl who was free to do anything n parents never complained but now she was forced to turn back to a girl just for getting married
Ankur,just wanted to get married for visa but honest as he said it to her before marrying..
Their marriage was a compromise they made to themselves..their journey made them get closer to each other especially their foreign trip..
Yes the small ,sweet n funny incident of speaker phone was really nice..it helped the story to progress n let us know more abt characters(I saw this in all u r stories..)
Pratikas entry made them know their true feelings n love for each other..n suvarnas fathers death made her know how much he loved,cared,supported her n also ankur knew what he has done to the family…but realised it n tried to sort it out..
Now they r happy in their lives…n always knows eachothers "dil ki baatein"..
So simple yet nice story..
Great work..
Good wishes..
Sri :-)
bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Originally posted by: sri_4

Hey bhoomi..
I am here again..

Hi Sri,
Me too back here again to read ur comment and reply to u...😃

Suvarna - a tomboyish n frank girl who was free to do anything n parents never complained but now she was forced to turn back to a girl just for getting married

yes if someone had not read till the end may wonder why paretns will change so drastically na...😉

Ankur,just wanted to get married for visa but honest as he said it to her before marrying..
Their marriage was a compromise they made to themselves..their journey made them get closer to each other especially their foreign trip..
Yes the small ,sweet n funny incident of speaker phone was really nice..it helped the story to progress n let us know more abt characters(I saw this in all u r stories..)

yes i do that.. Sri , u have really not only understood the charcters well but the way my writing style is as well.. heehhe😆 I love few things to write and read as welll and i tried to give that to my readers too and if they too enjoy my work is done.. and am happy with it...

Pratikas entry made them know their true feelings n love for each other..n suvarnas fathers death made her know how much he loved,cared,supported her n also ankur knew what he has done to the family?but realised it n tried to sort it out..
Now they r happy in their lives?n always knows eachothers "dil ki baatein"..
So simple yet nice story..

yes, its a very simple concept and the title sugget th edil ki baatein of every one every charcter in it.. which comes out in the story.. am glad u liked the simplicity of the story tellgin and enjoyed.. time pass hua smile ayi ..thats enough for me.. 😃

Great work..
Good wishes..
Sri :-)

Thanks Sri, ur wishes and ur kinds words do boost my spirit to write more and in the direction u all have liked it.. tc
Bhoomi

seemamittal thumbnail
heyy bhoomi this was the first short story of urs i read
nd i simply loved it and read ur other ss also
ur an amzing writer
i just loved suvarna's character here

bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Originally posted by: seema.mittal2

heyy bhoomi this was the first short story of urs i read

nd i simply loved it and read ur other ss also
ur an amzing writer
i just loved suvarna's character here

Hi Seema,

So u read this one and liked it too... good ot knwo u r reading my ff and enjoyign readign them.. it encourages me to write sme more...😉.. Thanks for ur compliments.. but actually with terrific readers i can resist to give them better work from my side..😊.. happy that u liked Suvarna's charcter.. tc
Bhoomi