25 febr. update the winner is.......Dolly

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

The competition…..

Everyone took their seats. A lady says what the winner will get and then she announces the two participants, Ragini Sharma and Dolly rajvansh. Sadi was sad hearing Dolly's name and Vasu and Sadi look at each other. The she introduces the judges.

Then Ragi came on stage and everyone claps. Naniji stands and slaps, Kaushi pulls her back to sit. Ragi thinks: I have to win this competition. Then Dolly came, they change looks. The competition began and they dances ( both performed very well) mamaji and kaushi were very happy………Kaushi thanked Sadi, because of Sadi ragi joined the dance classes and also the competition. Malti thinks: if Ragi wins then it's okey but what is Dolly wins………..Avni: bari ma, dolly performed so good, I'm sure she's gonna win. Vasu: without any doubt. She's Vasundra Rajvansh daughter. She has to win. Gunny was thirsty and Dadi's husband I think ( that funny man) he went to bring something to drink and he met Sadi and asks her what she's doing there. Sadi told him about Ragi. She then introduces her family. Sadi: oo god please make Ragi win. In meanwhile a lady went to Vasu and talks with her.

A man took the result paper and look at Vasu. Vasu went to the man and take a look at the result. Ragi had 91 points and Dolly 74. Then the lady calls upon mr. Rana to announce the winner.  Vasu tore the result paper and wrote another one in which she gave Dolly 81 and Ragi 74 points. Then mr. Rana gets the result paper, he takes a look at the paper and looks at the man who brought it and then looks at Vasu ( I think he knows that they changed the result paper) and the winner is …………………………………….……DOLLY RAJVANSH….All were shocked………………..Epi ends on Sadi's face…………………………

Precap: people are throwing all the things out of the house. He then pushes mamaji and mamaji almost fell. Sadi: look, now no one's going to leave this house. If someone is going to leave this house then it's you and your goons……………………..

hey thanks for the update...so sadi decided to marry alekh?

Originally posted by MiMi_19

hey thanks for the update...so sadi decided to marry alekh?

i feel the same 😕

Thanks for the update..
Raji will do something.. with the help from Sadi. 😊
Kind of expected Dolly to win...
thanks for the update