Fan Fic: Chemistry: Must for IQ-Neha fans - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago

Hi jaans, How are you all doing on the forum.. I always write stories on Angad-Kripa but this is my first time writing a fan fic on Neha and Iqbal. Plz don't take it in the wrong way for some of you and some other people, don't get too excited..πŸ˜‰ So I am gonna give you guys the title, characters, settings, etc

*Jenny Presents*

Chemistry

Starring

Iqbal Khan as Iqbal

Neha Bamb as Neha

Amit Tandon as Amit

Survana Jha as Survana

The story is similar to the real life story

Iqbal and Neha are co-stars in the soap Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai. They are completely new, and don't like each other's presense too much. They eventually become friends and then something happens..

Chemistry happens......

To find out more, check out this fan fic..

will be a regular with this one as this one is on IQ-Neha.

If you don't want me to write such, then Plz do post it..

Your comments ill give me the idea whether to continue or not

****NO OFFENSE to anyone***

PS: Will use some IF members part of the story ...****

Jenny

Edited by jenny1000 - 18 years ago
hey Jenny..plzz continue soon!! I think now I knw y u asked us to pm u if v like the Iqbal-Neha jodiπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by rosemehek

hey Jenny..plzz continue soon!! I think now I knw y u asked us to pm u if v like the Iqbal-Neha jodiπŸ˜‰

Nahin fari, that's the other surprise.. a grand one...

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 im gonna love this one πŸ˜‰ contiune soon 😳
Originally posted by jenny1000

Nahin fari, that's the other surprise.. a grand one...

oh wow..I m double excited!!πŸ˜›

Hey Jenny, plz cont soon 😊 😊 ...this sounds very interesting and it looks like it is going to be an awesome fan-fic..
Originally posted by komal2310

lol LT πŸ˜†
that means we can chat here , πŸ˜ƒ

matlab hari zandi mil gayi πŸ˜†

ye topic bhi gayaπŸ˜†

Chemistry: Part 1

The first meeting

The KYPH set is just in focus. The first ever romantic love story of two lovers has started starring, Iqbal Khan as Angad, Neha Bamb as Kripa and Amit tandon as Prithivi. Iqbal arrives in an auto and takes his backpack and enters the studio. The studio people greet him and he smiles and sits him down on a stool. The cool dude Amit Tandon arrives sporting glasses and enters with his bag and a bottle of water. He and Iqbal shake hands and both realize they have good chemistry. Survana comes in jumping suit. Survana, IQ and Amit become friends on the 1st day. All are waiting patiently for the leading lady to arrive. Neha arrives wearing black pants and a sliver top. Everyone looks outside as the girl in the car gets out, she waves good-bye to the driver and picks up her bag and enters the KYPH set.

IQ and Neha walk past each other. Iqbal gets up his usual getup and Neha gets into her character fully. The first introduction scene is shot.

BREAK

Adittude huh?

After the shot, Neha walks over and introduces herself to herself to all the people, Iqbal just gives her a look and walks away. She thinks to herself, "Must have a major attitude problem" The next shot is the title song shot which involves Angad and Kripa. Throughout the song, Iqbal and Neha share amazing chemistry that clicks in one minute, but their off screen chemistry stunk. They hated each other's faces.

BREAK

Night shooting

It's about 2 am at KYPH set in which the youngesters are still shooting. Iqbal is tired of shooting, Survana get herself a drink and Amit is reading a book and having coffee to keep himself awake. Neha is sleeping on the couch, and the directors call for the next shot. Neha and Iqbal are both required, thus the game of finding Neha begins. Iqbal finally founds her after 15 mins and irrated, he shouts in her ears: "WAKE UP PRINCESS" Neha startled wakes up and gives Iqbal the worst look ever. He gives her a smirk and she gets up and they do the shoot.

Not friends?

After packup, everyone goes to their homes, Survana and Amit leave while Neha grabs her bag and sits in the car. Because Iqbal is standing there waiting for the auto come, Neha decides this is the right to avenge for it, so she makes the driver spill mud all over Iqbal. Iqbal is angry and she opens her window and gives Iqbal the "I am the best" look. Iqbal is angry.

Originally posted by loonytunes

πŸ˜† You really are an IQ-Neha fan. I think this might be one fan-fic i might actually read πŸ˜‰

love,
LT

Go ahead and read it...πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by komal2310

lol LT πŸ˜†
that means we can chat here , πŸ˜ƒ

matlab hari zandi mil gayi πŸ˜†

No chatting meri jaan..

BTW, Amit is in this one too..

I have heard he is very down to earth, so he will potrayed as such..

Edited by jenny1000 - 18 years ago