Written update 21 febr............

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Sadi still unconsious. Avni and the others are saying: sadi utho utho and Aleekh was so violent. Aleekh was yelling leave me leave me and Dadi: leave Aleekh. Ranveer trying to wake up sadi. And aleekh says he's hungry but no one pays attention at him so he gets angry ans aks why no one's listening ti him. Dadi took him with her and give him food. Ranveer helps Sadi stand up and she was shocked seeing Vasu standing there and looking at her. Vasu: what is all this Sadi? Why have you come again? Ranveer: ma, actually the kids were saying then i……….. Vasu: u keep away from this. Ranveer tries to explain Vasu the matter but his father took him away from there. Vasu asks Sadi does she wants to say something. Sadi says no, there's nohing. Vasu gets angry and says why have you come then, to take ur salary and tells her to go from there. Sadi took her bag and went from there.

Break                                                                                      

Sadi walking to home and Ranveer came to her ( in his car) and asks forgiveness as because of him she heard so much and he offers her a lift. In the car he again asks forgiveness. He also says that he felt really good meeting mamaji. He kept talking and Sadi says that mamaji isn't her father but mamaji. Ranveer thought mamaji was her dad.

The man who lend the money came home to say that they have to leave this house tonight if they can't return the money. He also says to begin their packing as he knows they can't arrange the money. Mamaji says they will get the money. the man: remember I will come tonight. All were worried and then Sadi gets of the car and Kaushi and Naniji saw her. Naniji: kaushi, who is this boy? Then she said I think I've seen this boy then Kaushi said he's from the house where sadi works.

Vinu was crying and malti came to him and asks him why he's crying. Vinu: because of me my whole family is having so much trouble. Malti: agay mere bapuji hote toh chutki mein dilwa dete payse tumhe. Vinu says to shut up. Vinu: tumhe djo karma that um kar chuki. She says today it's Ragi's dance competition, once she wins this competition then there will be no more problem. Vinu: I'm ashamed of myself as being a big brother, I depending on my little sister. Malti thinks: ashamed, I'm feeling scared now, what if she doesn't win then?

Break

Dolly on the phone and says: do you think I'm scared of Ragi? If someone's gonna win then it's Dolly. I know what Ragi wants but Whatever happens Dolly's gonna win. Vasu: what competition are you talking about? Dolly told her about the competition and Vasu asks her why she's scared of Ragi. Dolly says scared, I'm not even scared of you as you're the Hitler of this house btw it's my personal matter so why r u so worried. Vasu: I'm ur mom, and I'm 100% sure ur gonna win. Dolly went from there and Vasu keeps thinking about Sadi and Ragi. She thought: kahi yeh Ragini, Sadi ki bari behen to nahi? And if she is then this is the right time.

Ragi: I've packed the jewelry, I didn't forgot anything nah, sadi? Sadi: Everything is packed. But why are you so nervous. Ur the best dancer and why are you so worried I'm also there. Ragi was scared but Sadi told her to only concentrate on her dance. Mamaji and mamiji came in the room and kaushi: u just see, u will win. Malti also says the same. Ragi: mom, dad, u will come today nah, I will look at u. mamaji says they will come. Vasu called the man ( who was at mamaji's place) and asks him about the money matter. The man: madam, these people are really disgusting, they don't have any money but still they have r saying they will get the money, unhe abhi bhi umeed hai. Vasu: who djo bhi umeed hai, usse Vasundra Rajvansh kabhi pura nahi hone dengi……………….epi ends on her face……………………………

No precap………………………

Posted: 16 years ago
thank dear 😳 .... i think vasu is gonna bribe the judges .. 😕 ... we'll c 😕

love
poojja 😳