Bangladeshi Serials

Comments + Suggestions + Help Desk

B.Viper thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello Friends

This Thread has been Made so you can post all you queries and suggestions you have on how we can make BSF more active..

Your Suggestion can make BSF a better place to hang with other Bengalis.

So dont wait and Post any kind of Comments or Suggestions you have for BSF.

Also if u need any help you can also post it here..

We will be happy to help you out...

operators are standing byπŸ˜†

Disclaimer: This is not a discussion topic. You are only allowed to comment or suggest on how can u improve the site. please do not start a discussion on how bad or good the suggestion is. No Criticism . Thank you

Regards,
Tahmeed(Rohit k.)πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by rohit k. - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ta33 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for creating the topic Tahmeed, could you please turn it into a sticky soon so that it does not hide far behind in the last pages of BSF.

My first suggestion here would be do have a sticky just for song updates.Since many BSF members are uploading songs( thank u to all of them) it would be easier for them to post all songs in an organised thread and it would be easier for people to request songs and listen to them if everything were under one topic. 😊
B.Viper thumbnail

Originally posted by: ta33

Thanx for creating the topic Tahmeed, could you please turn it into a sticky soon so that it does not hide far behind in the last pages of BSF.

My first suggestion here would be do have a sticky just for song updates.Since many BSF members are uploading songs( thank u to all of them) it would be easier for them to post all songs in an organised thread and it would be easier for people to request songs and listen to them if everything were under one topic. 😊

It has been made into anouncment topic

thanks you for ur suggestion. we were wondering the same thing. for now we will leave it as it is since we have way too many sticky topics. as the number of topic for songs increases a topic as such  as u described will be made. for now we will leave them how it is....

Thanks

Rohit k.

Edited by rohit k. - 16 years ago
ta33 thumbnail
My next suggestion would be... on the first page there are a lot of stickies, old and unnecessary stickies to be precise. Like the one with different links.. and.. you could check the rest. The thing is the info there is outdated. So if by any chance they can be removed then there will be more space for topics in the first page. 😊

Thanx for taking the suggestions :)
B.Viper thumbnail

Originally posted by: ta33

My next suggestion would be... on the first page there are a lot of stickies, old and unnecessary stickies to be precise. Like the one with different links.. and.. you could check the rest. The thing is the info there is outdated. So if by any chance they can be removed then there will be more space for topics in the first page. 😊

Thanx for taking the suggestions :)

Could u please be more specific on which topic u think should not be there?πŸ˜ƒ

ta33 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rohit k.

Could u please be more specific on which topic u think should not be there?πŸ˜ƒ

Topics such as 'Updates n 'Picture Gallery' are locked and the last post made there was really long ago. Also the 'important must read' is not necessary. If everyone thinks that they are not relevant then you could remove those😊

samir_soni thumbnail

@Taheera: Since no one is updating videos, we should replace it with song's updates. Imp links topic is totally unnecessary since we don't have enough topics to build an archive.

I am responsible for locking the pictures gallery😳 I did it so no obscene photos can be posted. We can delete the comments and start fresh with this topic. What do you say?

@Everyone:  I strongly suggest we do not bring up old topics. I know some topics are good and you want to discuss it. Recently some topics have been brought up for no reason and no discussion is going on there. If you continue to bring up more  and more old topics, it pushes the new discussions back and causes unnecessary mess.

Also, games. we should have two games open (GOTW and another game) I know everyone enjoys games, but we have the games forum for that. Please suggest which game you would like to play and VOLUNTEER for the GOTW.

B.Viper thumbnail
Got u boss

for awhile i cant volenteer on antythings. personal problems but i will be active as i was soon.... πŸ˜ƒ
ekdin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hmmm.... great topic! yep there should be very new different topics about different things in our culture.. or maybe whats going on in bd right now.. like have u guys heard of the radio station in bd called fm 89.6 (radio today) like different things like they discuss... maybe about different celebs around bd or famous people.. even like food from bd... maybe updates on different places or works going on around... events going on there... even things about safety or precautions different news of bd... there are many programs in bd like those reality shows or stuff like that... well i dun live there but i do have those channels but don't have th tv recorder so i can't record and post... but if someone could even do it.. to gain more traffic.. it would be great! hmmmmm if i can think of somethinf more.. will let u know!

**i posted this in the other topic too** hehe.. ithink i should posted it here instead!
B.Viper thumbnail

Originally posted by: ainun

hmmm.... great topic! yep there should be very new different topics about different things in our culture.. or maybe whats going on in bd right now.. like have u guys heard of the radio station in bd called fm 89.6 (radio today) like different things like they discuss... maybe about different celebs around bd or famous people.. even like food from bd... maybe updates on different places or works going on around... events going on there... even things about safety or precautions different news of bd... there are many programs in bd like those reality shows or stuff like that... well i dun live there but i do have those channels but don't have th tv recorder so i can't record and post... but if someone could even do it.. to gain more traffic.. it would be great! hmmmmm if i can think of somethinf more.. will let u know!

**i posted this in the other topic too** hehe.. ithink i should posted it here instead!

Thanks you for ur suggestion.... but i think we all need to work together for that... so please pertcipate and make some interesting topics... ThanksπŸ˜ƒ