***~link to sachin tyagi’s fan club~**

Posted: 16 years ago

Hii guys!!!!!!!!!!!

i have just created a fan club for Sachin Tyagi. I noticed tht nobody actually had it for him, so i made one in the celebrity fan forum. PLzzzzzzz be a fan of Sachin... I cant wait to c all the Sachin/Sumer's fans over there😳

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=863793&T PN=1#14601755

plz plz plz plz plz join it😃

dont anyone like him??? hez cute ..but i liked him more in Jhoom India than in SS.. 😃
I totally agree with you Moddishh - he looked hot, sexy, happening and mindblowing in JJhoom India. I think he should be allowed to choose his own wardrobe in SS and they should deffo get rid of those white suits that he wears. Mind you, I still love him, he is just so cute and those mesmerizing and hypnotizing eyes just makes me fall in love with him

LOVE YOU SACHIN FOR EVER.

JAY
wow! thnxxx i 'll defintly join and yes i liked him more in jjhoom india u got to see the real him..........but still he's cute, and HOT 😆 😆 😆
thnk u thnk u for joining
plzz invite more ppl to join =D
n modishh u betta join it 2 😆
yeah he luks beteer in jhoom india
he luks gud in jeans n jacket 😛
oye hoye pplz
where ru all? evrybody who likes Sumer sud join this fanclub yaar
this is the only fanclub for our sachin/sumer 😊
OMG Add me into this fan club I love Sachin. The way he acts, sings!! Hes amazin

OH JK i'm already a part of it
Edited by SuperGrl126301 - 16 years ago
Hi Guys

If you have doubts about becoming a fan, I suggest you watch indian episode 29/2/08. There is flashback scene where Shagun is telling him to tidy the room, and he's lying on the bed looking so delicious, hot, sexy, cute, dreamy and mindblowing. you will convert and become a fan.

Jay (Sachin/Sumer ki deewani - number 1)
jay jay jay jay jay!!!
its okay
in almost evry post tht i open it tlks bout Sumer being hot n sexcie lol we girls love him 😳 but it makes me jealous to c tht u luv him more than me 😭 😉
i don,t agree with you HUD23 know why because
you have to be happy for others not JEALOUS.
IAM REALLY HAPPY FOR HIM,I KNOW HIM WHAT KIND PERSON HE IS. HE IS A CLAM,RESERVED, BUT FUN-LOVING PERSON.
HE IS ALWAYS ACCEPT HIS FANS WITH A OVERWHELMING HEART.