Jamegi Jodi.Com

Feb 13th + pics

lovingfuzzy thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2367/2264184154_1fe1922cbc_b. jpg

^pics

Savita opens a letter. Her mom is worrying that it will be about a man who has left his wife and will want to marry someone else. She is worrying about having a court case basically. Savita says oh no don't worry… It's from makku the man who owns the property of the store they rent out. It says he wants to renew the contract early… from now…He says in the letter that they have not given rent on time even once so he has the full power to kick them out of his property " aur agar hum e yahan rehna hai to hum e ded gunnah zyada rent dena padenga!"  And that too every month and on time… The mom thinks that they will just do a case on him… And that daughter says you are right… I will do it right now!!! Then pundit comes in and he says the book shop that was here before is emptying out… The same instance happened with the book shop… they called the police and made a complaint… and so on… and they went out of business themselves. Across the hall: Angad and his friend say the uncle raised the price for us but no one else. The uncle says that "sab shaadiyan karaate hai". Then Angad's buddhu sidekick says good idea lets open a catering business… angad thinks about it and then says no its okay ill go talk to the man…Savita and Angad go in to talk to the man… He first wishes them Happy Valentines Day… And then they try to persuade him… He says fine ya'll can split the rent in half " magar pehle meri baat to suno… mereko shaadi mana ne ka hai" They say congrats and give him a rose… lol… But he wants to marry someone who will marry him in a contract marriage for only 10 days… They begin to get confused and worried…They say we can't do it… He says I can kick ya'll out… make a decision… They sit back down in helplessness… And he tells them the details of when the wedding should be done… He doesn't wanna get married coz of how he has seen other people's marriages… He is like why should I take the risk If there is no guarantee that the girl I marry wont hurt my mom's feelings? They say its wrong… and he says she knows it's a contract and I even give her money and she can go back home… He says he will mart in front of his aye (mom), then after she leaves tell her that his wife left him when really their contract ended. Then he says whoever brings me the 10 days contract girl will get their rent cut in half… Of course both Savita and Angad argue… Savita's mom says lets do it… both the girl and makku will benefit… But where will they find a girl like that… After the break

A girl comes and says that she was called for a contract marriage…. Angad called her but she accidentally went into Savita's shop. They come out into the hall and fight over Purnima ( the girl for contract marriage). Makku bhai says ok both of you can pay half half. They cheer and he makes Purnima sign the papers.

The door opens  and Aye comes in. Makku says Aye aap ko nahna hoga and she says bathroom kis taraf hai and Purnima asks bathroom kis taraf hai and Makku asks bathroom kis taraf hai… And Aye gets confused as to why she still doesn't know where the bathroom is…Purnima answers that my family taught me to ask my husband before doing anything… And Aye says Makkanda bohot achi bahu laya hai… And then Aye asks where the puja ghar is and Purni says Aye ab aap aagayi hai to mera puja ghar aapke charno main hai… lol… (kya sharp kudi hai)… lol

Change of Scene..

Both Savita and Angad get their new contracts within the first day… And they fight over who got Purni first… Then Sav's mom says ya'll are fighting but have any of ya'll thought that if Purni is safe in that house.?...

Change of scene

Aye has called them to ask them a question… She says that I know you would never hurt me but why did you get married w/o asking me? He says after much mumbling and error… Actually Purni says IT happened so fast so what could he have asked? The story Purni gives is that there was chaos on court and that both of them went as gawah but the judge got confused and had them sign as husband wife instead of gawah… lol

Then all of sudden Angad and Savita show up at Makku's house and tell Aye they came to meet her since Savita was Purni's dost and Angad was Makkus' dost.

And Aye says ye wahi dost thay jinki shaadi ki jagah tum dono ki shaadi hogayi…

Savita and Angad are SHELL SHOCKED… lol

Makku and Purni just agree... lol…

Aye say… "In dono ko dhek kar lag ta hai khub JAMEGI JODI inki"

She says that may god keep ya'll together… and Savita chokes… lol

Aye thinks she is pregnant… and Savita goes nahi nahi aisa kuch bhi nahi

Then aye says that empty hands are not good and she tells Makku to being her he suitcase so she can give Savita kangan… lol

When Aye and Makku go up

They ask Purni if shes ok

She says I cant take money for this job… for the first time in my life

"mujhe yeh assas hua hai ke maa ka pyar kya hota hai"

Purni thanks them…

Aye comes back and tells Angad to put the kangan on Savita…

They look disgusted…

He puts it on… lol…

At night Purni dresses up as a chef and gives Aye a menu.. lol…

Aye is extremely delighted…

Purni says that Makku told her that Aye liked restaurant food but the doctor said no so she would make it for Aye herself and they wouldn't have to pay bill either

"Good idea na"

She takes care of Aye a lot

Aye says "thank you beti"

Purni comes back and Hugs her.

When Aye has to leave she says let me see my daughter for the last time

Purni looks down in shame…

Angad and Savita look on…

Makku says last time…

And looks confused….

Aye reveals she found out about his plan…

Savita felt bad so she told Aye about the dhoka…

Angad felt bad to so he wrote Aye a letter… lol

Aye tells Makku to ask Purnima if she will renew the contract of 10 days for a lifetime…

Makku asks

Purni agrees

At night Cool nari (Sav) gets online and Desi boy (Ang) says your on? And she says I thought you would want to say sorry… He says I would never say sorry… If anyone says sorry it will be you… They fight like this back and forth…

The End J

😛 Hope You Enjoyed IT 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mytri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks alot its verynice to see the written update great job 👏 👏
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks, that was a lovely update!
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the Update 😊 very detailed indeed👏Edited by nishtha - 16 years ago
ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!!!! This show sounds so interesting......THANKS for a wonderful update!!! Wish I had this channel!

thanks!

Khushi