Ranbir&Kanya : Hey Hey......Hey Hey :o)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
hi all 😃😃😃...ek dum mast i hope 😉

so im sitting here watching all the cute rankan scenes on youtube...and im all laughing 😆😆 and blushing away 😳😳....but i noticed something...😉

i know that here on the forum we have been comparing kanya and ranbir to ektas kutumb jodi of pratham and gauir...that was ektas only other couple where the girl gave answers back to her husband...usually they just cry and take the abuse...not gauri and not kanya...dono toh ek se badkar ek hai 👏...

what i noticed though is that if you listen to some of the ranbir and kanya fight scenes...you can hear the pratham and gauir anthem (hey hey...hey hey) in the background...😃...i noticed it in at least two scenes...the wedding night fight right b4 she falls into his arms 😳...and the scene when he comes to say sorry after his fake-death incident 😆😆😆...its too cute...

bohot hogaya bak bak...just thought id share 😃😃

JAZ
Edited by jnawaz - 16 years ago
heyy.. yup i noticed that too.. sooo cute 😳
i have never watched kutumb even duo i luv hiten but never got the chance

but KIT is rocking n have heard KIT is kinda similiar to kutumb
yaar gauri and partham from kutumb rocked...they just kept trying to one up the other and someone always got caught...ranbir and kanya is funny hate relationship...but pratham and gauri...they were drama...gauri went so far as to tell her saasu ma that she couldnt get pregnant because pratham wasnt man enough...and pratham tried to rape her...they were drama galore...but they were good...😃😃😃
JAZ
omg hiten tried to rape far out this is damn funny man

anywayz i luv my RanKan soo much man
I wonder if Ranbir rapes kanya lol Hehehehehe
Originally posted by bindaas_gal

I wonder if Ranbir rapes kanya lol Hehehehehe

i dont think he would to that...he is not that bad...and of course the is the fact that he claims to hate when she touches him...😆😆😆...he is in denial 😉
JAZ

Originally posted by jnawaz

yaar gauri and partham from kutumb rocked...they just kept trying to one up the other and someone always got caught...ranbir and kanya is funny hate relationship...but pratham and gauri...they were drama...gauri went so far as to tell her saasu ma that she couldnt get pregnant because pratham wasnt man enough...and pratham tried to rape her...they were drama galore...but they were good...😃😃😃
JAZ

yeah jaz.. i remember that too..  rankan's fighting antics are similar to pratham n gauri (gosh i loved kutumb 😃), but ranbir would never try to rape kanya... in his mind, he can't even stand to touch her or so he thinks 😆..  both guys are immature in different ways n need strong wives to call them out on their pigheaded behavior.

~Nabila

yeah I noticed that music too.
But it sounded a bit remixed 😆 I think its because kutumb was more serious and this is more fun
😆 😆 I dunno if u guyz noticed buh whenever a couplez fightin' in every Ekta show...dey hve de muzic "Hey hey" on sometimez 😛