CBS

Survivor Fans Vs Favourites

preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I was really really really looking forward to watching this season's Survivor as I likee the favourites .. I was totally looking forward too see Johnny FairPlay backk .. Andd what do they do?! VOTE HIM OUT .. I was SO upset I still am .. I wanted too see him in the game longerr ah .. gahh .. stupid Parvati and her plan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pink_lillies thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
what person in their right mind would still watch survivor yaarzz?
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Is anyone still watching it? I really am enjoying this season especially since I stopped watching after the first. 😳

Many people were blind-sided. The girls are very clever...
preity*zinta thumbnail

^^ Oh Oh! I'm still watching it! Finally some twists and turns and some unexpected surprises! The girls were smart to get rid of Ozzy, Jason and  I cannot believe Erik gave away immunity! I think that has to be the STUPIDEST move on Survivor history ever!

But then again I think the girls are kinda dumb for taking Amanda with them to the final three cause if Amanda makes it .. there is NO way she's losing .. she has all the Jury votes ..

Anastacia thumbnail
Originally posted by: preity*zinta

^^ Oh Oh! I'm still watching it! Finally some twists and turns and some unexpected surprises! The girls were smart to get rid of Ozzy, Jason and  I cannot believe Erik gave away immunity! I think that has to be the STUPIDEST move on Survivor history ever! Erik is the most naive person and he should've learned his lesson seeing that Jason and Ozzy were blind-sided by the girls. That was the most stupid move ever.

But then again I think the girls are kinda dumb for taking Amanda with them to the final three cause if Amanda makes it .. there is NO way she's losing .. she has all the Jury votes .. Girls are real dumb to take in Amanda. Hands down Amanda will win from jury votes.

Oh ya, the finale is this sunday...3 hrs long I heard.

preity*zinta thumbnail

Erik and Jason .. He lost that immunity challenge so the others could get food .. which was nice .. but stupid.

Yayaya Finale tonight :D God if they don't vote out Amanda today I guess we'll know who the winner is before hand!

Anastacia thumbnail
Parvati won :( I thought Amanda would win. I'm happy by the fact that James won the Sprint $100000 cash prize.
preity*zinta thumbnail

I thought Amanda would have this in the bag! I was so surprised that Parvati won .. But I'm happy for her too .. I thought she deserved it .. She played a smart game by friending up Natalie and Alexis and then having Amanda and Cirie on the other side ..

I wanna know who gave Amanda that third vote .. We know Erik and Ozzy voted for her .. but who gave her the other onee??!

Anastacia thumbnail
James voted for her since we could see that whenever Parvati spoke, James looked irritated.
preity*zinta thumbnail

^^ Could be .. And when he went up to talk to them he was like "Amanda already knows she has this in the bag" or something along those lines ..

I saw the Early Morning show where they gave Parvati the million dollars .. She looked really pretty! She said she was gunna use some of the money to help out a charity she had started.. Knock Out for girls or something .. It had something to do with boxing .. I can't exactly rmr what it was ..