written update 7 febr. 2008

djaya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

All gave a very warm welcome to Ranveer, Everyone looked happy except Vasu (Hello madam what kind of mom u r, ur Son has return after so many years and u goshhhhhhh woman what r u). Ranveer asked Vasu if she's not happy with his return. Vasu said ofcourse she's happy. Raveer said he couldn't bring much for Avni but he bought a make up box for her. Ranveer also said he didn't tell anyone about the exact time because he wanted to give them a surprise. Dolly also came and Ranveer and Dolly meet. Ranveer asks about the kids but then he said he will go by himself, he turned around and he saw Sadi coming (hmhmhhmhm well I think we can say Love at first sight) He kept looking at her. (so beautiful, Haila). Ranveer asks Vasu who this girl is?  Then he said never mind I will ask myself. He went to Sadi and introduces him and asks her name. Sadi told her who she is and said she's the kids teacher. Ranveer said he's the kids uncle she's teaching.

Ranveer kept talking to her and sadi was thinking of taking the money and then leave asap from there. The kids came down to meet Ranveer and Vasu scolds Avni and asks her what she said to her to keep the children away from the party as is this her discipline. She then said to Avni to take the kids upstairs but the kids wanted to stay finally they went upstairs. Then Vasu took Ranveer with her and Ranveer thinks about Vasu's strange behavior.

Gauri unlocks the outhouse door and opens the door a little bit. Vasu calls a waiter and tells him something (we can't hear that, it's mute) Sadi was about to leave then the waiter bumps with her. Vasu then scolds the waiter and Gauri took Sadi with her to clean her dress. Ranveer saw them. Gauri told Sadi to clean her dress near the outhouse. Sadi thinks about the door always being locked but today it's open. And about what the kids were saying, how Gauri reacted the first time she went there.

Ranveer went to the kids and they were angry at him ans as they weren't allow to come to the party. Ranveer complaints that noone loves Chachu and no one hugs him and asks the kids why they r angry. The kids says about Vasu getting angry and not letting them come to the party. Ranveer says he will take them as the kids can ask him today whatever they want. The kids wanted to meet Sadi. Ranveer went to bring Sadi but first asks a hug.

Sadi thinking about who could be inside the outhouse. She heard some voices and was shocked. She then said whoever it is, he's in very trouble. She finally went into the room and was shocked………….Epi endssssss on her shocking face……………………..

Note: I'm really sorry for the delay

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shubhrata thumbnail
thanks,but too difficult to wait till monday
ovaltine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What could result in a shocked expression on Sadi's face? Is the guy a Ranveer look alike, maybe a twin?
Or the guy looks like a) her father b) Saket c)Vinu d) or someone different altogether but in a deplorable state ?

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ovaltine

What could result in a shocked expression on Sadi's face? Is the guy a Ranveer look alike, maybe a twin?

OMG, i was thinking the same 😊

Posh610 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update........ 😉