Article:- Kunal Singh Commits Suicide

Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Actor Kunal Singh commits suicide, hangs himself
Zeenews Bureau

Mumbai, Feb 07: Former actor Kunal Singh was found dead early this morning at his Vindermayor residence in Oshiwara. The actor took his life by hanging himself to the ceiling fan on Wednesday evening.

An actor whose sole claim to fame was "Dil Hi Dil Mein" opposite Sonali Bendre, left no suicide note behind explaining the cause of such an action. Kunal had also been seen in a few regional movies down South. Not being able to make it big in the cinema world has been looked upon as a potential reason for the actor's desperate act.

His friend, Laveena, was present when the incident took place, she however claimed not to have witnessed anything as she had gone to the bathroom. His wife, Anu, was not present at the spot as she was visiting her parents in Ahmednagar.

The actor is survived by his wife, two children and his father who is a colonel with the Army. The police are investigating the matter and have asked the family to offer their support for uncovering the reason behind the suicide. The family however has refused to release any formal statement.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jassiee. thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ฒOMG. I still donnoe who he is, ๐Ÿ˜• Edited by crazy_craze - 16 years ago
ssahiba86 thumbnail
I heard abt this right after Dil Hi Dil Mein was released! isn't this a lil old?!
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sad news, I liked his work in Dil Hi Dil Mein. Songs bhi achhey they movie ke.
Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ssahiba86

I heard abt this right after Dil Hi Dil Mein was released! isn't this a lil old?!

nopes he commited suicide tonite evening

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh that's so sad. ๐Ÿ˜Š God bless his soul.
i dont noe who he is but i feel so sad 4 his wife, 2 childrens n his dad
So sad. I loved that movie with Sonali Bendre. Though Kunal was strictly ok in it, the movie had fabulous songs and Sonali was very good in it. It is time depression is taken more seriously and treated in India. Most in tele and film industry are so stressed.
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Hayee Allah ๐Ÿ˜ฒ, shocking news!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I have seen his film with Sonali Bendre, I didn't knew his name, but I remember that film, it was about love through the net....

preity*zinta thumbnail