jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello all RKB Lovers🤗

This topic has been made to make things easier for all of you.

If you have any questions/suggestions/comments then feel free to post them in this thread itself. We ensure you that you will get your questions answered by our fellow members of RKB forum.

Thanks

IF Dev Team😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruby_renne thumbnail
What time does this show run in India and on what days?

Thanks.
Ruby
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ruby_renne

What time does this show run in India and on what days?

Thanks.
Ruby

Every Monday at 8:30 to 9:30pm (IST)😃

chotu1 thumbnail
Can anyone plzzz give me a brief update abt this show-all i know is that apoorva is in it and i wanted to watch it but im so clueless about the story and characters -if any1 could give me an update of what happened so far-i would be really greatful-Thanks in advance!
~Chotu~
thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sure.

Radha has come from Meerat with her betis rohini, ragini and Ruchi. Rohini has a past which we are not aware of yet, but we know that they left the Meerat due to something wrong that might have happened with them.

radha's friend, Shifali, has her mother-in-law ammu living in a big mansion in the city. she says radha to go there and live with her. ammu lives alone with anaro, her maid whom she had brought from Lahore.

Radha comes with her betis and anaro asks them to leave. right then Dr. shekhar (apu) understands the situation and asks ammu to keep radha and her family. Ammo gets angry but when shekhar insists, she agrees. but she is not on talking terms with radha or her girls. But ammo is very fond of shekhar and listen to him a lot.

rohini is a fashion designer who has been called ofr an interview, and when she goes there, she finds out that the man who called her ahs left the company. as a result rohini doesnt get a job. Ruchi wants to study astronomy. ragini gets admission in the college but ruchi doesnt get admission due to missing papers.  that is the only college that offeres degree in astronomy and so ruchi get heartbroken.

some new characters are introduced. amongst which Anirudh (college student councelor), Adi (a spoilt son of a rich trustee) and another guy (i dont remember her name) but he doesnt get along with Ragini.

so anirudh helps ruchi out and sets up a meeting for her with a college trustee, who happens to be Adi's dad. the three sisters go there and ruchi asks the trustee to give her some time. thats all she wants so he papers can come from meerat. Adi's dad says she reminds him of someone he knows and then they find out that his hometown and their nanihal is the same (lucknow). he arranges an interview for ruchi to convince the board.

ruchi goes for interview. she knows her work but her english and confidence are very poor. she cries like anything, but give correct answers and leaves. the board members dont like her, but anirudh who was also present in the meeting convinces them not to lose a bright student like  her. finally she gets admission.

on the other hand, shekhar seems to be a little interested in rohini, but she is very rude with him or any man. may be her past experience has turned her bitter.

so thats that i guess. girls, if i missed anything, please add.
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wat time does the show repeat? Thnx...
DeSi*KuRi* thumbnail
Hey.. I have just started watching the seriel..
Can someone please give me a character sketches (personlity and relationships) of the main people.. please thanks..
XXX
thesaint148 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DeSi*KuRi*

Hey.. I have just started watching the seriel..
Can someone please give me a character sketches (personlity and relationships) of the main people.. please thanks..
XXX

Sure dear, go to this link and check it all out

All info about RKB

hope that helps and yeah, welcome to the forum 😊

Kashish
Edited by thesaint148 - 16 years ago
saylithegreat thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for this
can anyone upload the lovey BG score played for rohini n shekar
thesaint148 thumbnail
which bg score is that one. which scene specifically?