Nirmal Pandey in Mayag's role

Calvin_Klein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Nirmal has been offered for a role.🀒 I don't think either Laksh or Eklavya role fit on him. Mayang dunno his real name, had quit long time ago. Maybe Ekta wanted to bring Mayang's character back  and he was offered for Mayang's roleπŸ˜†

What u guys think? Will mayang's character fit on him? Can u imagine him as Mayang?πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zinny.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
His real name is Raoul Lohani or something like that?? Although, good point! I don't want him coming back though! :(
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
no, this mayank kid still needs treatment and by the way, how the hell is damini paying for that when they're broke?? ...so maybe it is him who ran away from the hospital πŸ˜•
zinny.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^Actually, agree with Jhanvi. They just took him outta the show, since Smriti left? πŸ˜•
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: desigrl05

no, this mayank kid still needs treatment and by the way, how the hell is damini paying for that when they're broke?? ...so maybe it is him who ran away from the hospital πŸ˜•

You know shilpafan......u r one of the most intelligent predictors on this forumπŸ‘...he should be mayank 🀒.....coz he can't be Lakshya......either he can replace Eku or be mayank......I hope that he doesn't replace my Eku.....and my Eku 😳protects KT from this guy and EKT story startsπŸ˜†

And Jhanvi.....anything is possible in this kyunki.....its quite possible that Mayank was saved by a don and given proper treatment and now he is all pumped up and rearing to go after KTπŸ˜†

**maham** thumbnail
If I have to choose between Akashdeep and this new guy for Monz, I'll deffo go for Akashdeep. Atleast he has good looks and a fan following! This new guy is just causing me to look like this >> 😑 😑. I want Mouni to quit if they force her to act this guy's love interest!!
**maham** thumbnail
Oh maann Ekta is so very lame. 😑
Mizzme thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no, this mayank kid still needs treatment and by the way, how the hell is damini paying for that when they're broke?? ...so maybe it is him who ran away from the hospital

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA looool
Calvin_Klein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok, if everyone rejected him πŸ‘ that what I expected from u. Thank You all πŸ˜ƒ , then I hope he would not accept the offer πŸ˜• . I made this topic bcoz I don't think Ekta ll hired him to play Laksh or Eklavya . Both characters r very important & need hot ppl to play πŸ˜† That's why I thought maybe he was offered Mayan's role. But let's see. 😳