Nirmal Pandey in Mayag's role

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 14 years ago

Nirmal has been offered for a role.Dead I don't think either Laksh or Eklavya role fit on him.Ouch Mayang dunno his real name, had quit long time ago. Maybe Ekta wanted to bring Mayang's character back  and he was offered for Mayang's roleLOL

What u guys think? Will mayang's character fit on him? Can u imagine him as Mayang?LOL

His real name is Raoul Lohani or something like that?? Although, good point! I don't want him coming back though! :(
Oohh! And it's Mayank! Embarrassed
no, this mayank kid still needs treatment and by the way, how the hell is damini paying for that when they're broke?? ...so maybe it is him who ran away from the hospital Confused
^Actually, agree with Jhanvi. They just took him outta the show, since Smriti left? Confused

Originally posted by desigrl05

no, this mayank kid still needs treatment and by the way, how the hell is damini paying for that when they're broke?? ...so maybe it is him who ran away from the hospital Confused

You know shilpafan......u r one of the most intelligent predictors on this forumClap...he should be mayank Dead.....coz he can't be Lakshya......either he can replace Eku or be mayank......I hope that he doesn't replace my Eku.....and my Eku Embarrassedprotects KT from this guy and EKT story startsLOL

And JhanviOuch.....anything is possible in this kyunki.....its quite possible that Mayank was saved by a don and given proper treatment and now he is all pumped up and rearing to go after KTLOL

If I have to choose between Akashdeep and this new guy for Monz, I'll deffo go for Akashdeep. Atleast he has good looks and a fan following! This new guy is just causing me to look like this >> Angry Angry. I want Mouni to quit if they force her to act this guy's love interest!! Ouch
Oh maann Ekta is so very lame. Ouch Angry

Nirmal Pandey