Nirmal Pandey in Mayag's role - Page 2

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 14 years ago
no, this mayank kid still needs treatment and by the way, how the hell is damini paying for that when they're broke?? ...so maybe it is him who ran away from the hospital

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA looool
Ok, if everyone rejected him Clap that what I expected from u. Thank You all Big smile , then I hope he would not accept the offer Confused . I made this topic bcoz I don't think Ekta ll hired him to play Laksh or Eklavya . Both characters r very important & need hot ppl to play LOL That's why I thought maybe he was offered Mayan's role. But let's see. Embarrassed
Originally posted by tvfan1401

Originally posted by desigrl05

no, this mayank kid still needs treatment and by the way, how the hell is damini paying for that when they're broke?? ...so maybe it is him who ran away from the hospital Confused

You know shilpafan......u r one of the most intelligent predictors on this forumClap...he should be mayank Dead.....coz he can't be Lakshya......either he can replace Eku or be mayank......I hope that he doesn't replace my Eku.....and my Eku Embarrassedprotects KT from this guy and EKT story startsLOL

And JhanviOuch.....anything is possible in this kyunki.....its quite possible that Mayank was saved by a don and given proper treatment and now he is all pumped up and rearing to go after KTLOL

thank you ritu di, I think the old Mayang was little better than this one. LOLIf this person plays mayang, then all the ppl will become fan of Eklavya LOLWhat say?

As far as I am concerned...I don't want him even as a body double of Tripti Dead LOL Wink ( going by hair length i mean) Wink

As far as I am concerned...I don't want him even as a body double of Tripti Dead LOL Wink ( going by hair length i mean) Wink

Yeah,me too...Not even jass thakral...Ouch

ROFL

Nirmal Pandey