Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Calvin_Klein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: tvfan1401

You know shilpafan......u r one of the most intelligent predictors on this forumπŸ‘...he should be mayank 🀒.....coz he can't be Lakshya......either he can replace Eku or be mayank......I hope that he doesn't replace my Eku.....and my Eku 😳protects KT from this guy and EKT story startsπŸ˜†

And Jhanvi.....anything is possible in this kyunki.....its quite possible that Mayank was saved by a don and given proper treatment and now he is all pumped up and rearing to go after KTπŸ˜†

thank you ritu di, I think the old Mayang was little better than this one. πŸ˜†If this person plays mayang, then all the ppl will become fan of Eklavya πŸ˜†What say?

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
As far as I am concerned...I don't want him even as a body double of Tripti 🀒 πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ ( going by hair length i mean) πŸ˜‰
Ratree thumbnail

As far as I am concerned...I don't want him even as a body double of Tripti 🀒 πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ ( going by hair length i mean) πŸ˜‰

Yeah,me too...Not even jass thakral...
neelum khan thumbnail

🀣