Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neelum khan thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i think this is the time for eku to came back in his wife's life n i m n't worried he will deal with any obssesive lover
babypink<3 thumbnail

Oh.My.Lord.

GOD NO .

Edited by babypink<3 - 16 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
u kiddin me???? First laksh is gone so who will be there to protect my KT!!!! Don't even say eku, because i may love him as ranbir but not as eku!!! Sorry wahi!! 😳
I do not like Pulkit at all right now, i lost all respect for him!!! why did he leave the show that gave him the most fame and recognision??? I am so pissed!!
~NiKkY~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

My god, so let's count eku 1, myank 2, laksh 3, and now this guy!WOW!How manny lovers can one women have?

And if he replaces Eku i will be so sad!

Ekta can not replace take out 2 of thr most hottest guys from kyunki.(first one laksh/pulkit)

And omg god he looks like a VAMPIRE!!!!!!

At leasr Ekta could find some hot looking guy to come into kyunki, i wouldn't mind😳

b

kewlchick90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmm i wonder wut character hes going to play...

mayb the new lakshya...ohh that would be interesting wouldn't it?

lol

hmm...im sure if he excepts the offer....balaji will clean him up and when he hits the TV we prolly wont even recognize him....haha
Singh23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
they need to resolve the eklavya, kt, lashshya triangle and figaure out what happened with lakshya wife πŸ˜†. only then think about adding another character to fall for kt.
**maham** thumbnail
KT is so sweet and adorable. 😳 But this guy is just 🀒. If they get paired up, I hope Mouni quits Kyunki!
**maham** thumbnail
^ Yeah. Our Monz deserves someone much much better!!
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
WTF?? Out of all the people to replace Lakshya, they found HIM. No offense to the actor, but its an insult to Lakshya Virani, his meant to be the good looking, sexy, sweet boy next door in Kyunki, and now they are going to replace him with a bloke who looks around 40ish. This kills it totally..Monz and him have chemistry?? Don't see it, Balaji really need to find another guy!! You know what, right now, I'd rather see Eku and KT, then this version of Laksh with KT 🀒

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lordkrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
plz this guy is even wors then eku